We spent the first week of our honeymoon at Rendezvous and after exploring the islands we are very happy with our decision to do so. We were really looking forward to a week of relaxation, pampering and laziness here and that's exactly what we found.
We chose a verandah suite and thought it was great. Spacious room with a very large verandah as the name suggests and a view of the sea. The turn down service was a lovely added touch.
There is plenty to do at the resort but as we mentioned we wanted to chill so we hung out by the lazy river most days which was bliss. You could really get away from it and the lovely staff would bring you juices or a cocktail from the pool bar!
One of the highlights of our visit was the couple massage which really was a treat as was the champagne found in the room on arrival and the champagne breakfast! All these little touches were really appreciated.
The food was good and fresh although our only niggle was that we would have liked more local, Caribbean food on the menu. The Trysting Place made a welcomed change from the buffet but needs to be booked in advance.
All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, Rendezvous enabled us to really relax and reflect on what has been a very busy time (wedding planning!). We enjoy a week in the south the week following our stay which offered a fantastic contrast. We would certainly recommend doing this, as nice as Rendezvous is there is a lot more to the island - get out and explore!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries