We booked a two week stay at Rendezvous Resort as a package for our wedding and honeymoon. We had high hopes for the hotel because of the good reviews and because we had high expectations of St Lucia as a holiday destination. Happily we could not be more delighted with our experience.
The staff at Rendezvous were among the friendliest we've ever encountered on any trip we have taken.
Our wedding coordinator Sandra was lovely and took everything we said perfectly - our wedding decorations and bouquet was beautiful and truly made our day very special.
Ashley our photographer took beautiful pictures and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. We enjoyed having a laugh and joke with him.
Anderson our videographer was very professional and filmed a sort of story of our day that we will be able to watch over and over again. The DVD is perfect and captured every emotion of our beautiful wedding. We can't thank him enough for his efforts.
The day of the wedding was perfect, and summed up our St Lucia experience because it was a beautiful location by the sea, went off without a problem and was just the right mix of friendly and traditional. We have some wonderful lifelong memories and could not say enough about how well it went.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries