Rendezvous Resort
Harmony Suites(Castries)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$150
US$390
Casa del Vega(Castries)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$58
Villa Beach Cottages(Castries)
US$309
Bel Jou Hotel(Castries)(Great Value!)
US$249
US$181
bedfinder
Sandals Regency La Toc(Castries)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
2,710 results
All reviewslazy rivertrysting placechampagne barterrace restaurantverandah suitespa poolmalabar beacha la carte restaurantle sportmalabar restaurantbody holidayst luciamain terraceour honeymoonlocal airportmarine parksmall airport
995 - 1,000 of 2,710 reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Me and my wife went here for a week in July after a long week in Orlando . We were welcomed at the resort the minute we stepped out of the car . Our bags were taken to our room for us , we were walked throughout this amazing resort with a cocktail in hand . They upgraded our room to a seaview room . A bottle of champers and flowers left chilling in room . Our welcome was only the start of an amazingly relaxing week . The food was top class alday long . The staff were amazing and so so friendly . Three brilliant pools and a great beach , plenty of activities to join in during the day . Watersports on the beach alday long . The gardens were lovely with chandeliers hanging from the main tree in the centre if the resort . We are only home and planning our next visit .

Room Tip: All rooms our great from what I seen . You won't be in them much anyway .
2  Thank Steveyc21
Reviewed 18 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights from the 5th July to 10th July on our honeymoon. Like all the other reviews, it was sheer bliss. From the moment Tony welcomed us at the entrance right through our departure, we experienced nothing but the best in hospitality. We stayed in the Luxury Seaview rooms and were not disappointed. Our balcony, complete with hammock, looked onto the beach and the little gazebo, where we saw a beautiful English couple get married on the Wednesday. The room was top class. Lovely big king size bed, huge bathroom and wardrobes. No TV which was good as i would have been stuck in front of it for the World Cup!! The resort itself is magnificent. The food was of the highest quality and the variety of fresh fruit and veg was amazing. The Trysting Restaurant was equally impressive and the steak was devine! But what really makes this resort is the STAFF. They go beyond the norm to make sure you are having the best time. All the staff were brilliant but if I do need to name Glen, our barperson, Cookie, barperson and entertainer and Mr Motivator himself Deno, Sean in the Champagne bar must be delighted we had to depart home as we kept him busy most nights!!

Overall, this is a must for anyone looking to experience top quality service, accommodation, food and hospitality. Not just for honeymooners but for all couples looking for a romantic break away.

Room Tip: Make sure to bring loads of Mosquito repellent as there are lots here especially at night and after it rains!!!
5  Thank coggy
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We got married at Rendezvous in July after careful deliberation about the ideal place to do this. Our Rendezvous wedding was perfect, stress free, beautiful beach location and really helpful and friendly staff. We stayed in a beach front cottage and it was really lovely and well worth the extra cost, you get your own dedicated area on the beach with comfy loungers! The end of the beach where the cottages are was very quiet and we usually had the space to ourselves. The room itself was clean and spacious and had a really nice little terrace at the front where we could sit in a morning with a cup of coffee. The best thing about Rendezvous however, is definitely the people who work there - they are all really welcoming and friendly and when there is a special celebration they can't do enough for you. I hope that we can return there one day...

Room Tip: Upgrade to a beachfront cottage, they are lovely.
4  Thank Sally E
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My husband and I honeymooned at the Rendezvous for a week in July. We took a helicopter ride to the resort which is a short 10 minute ride versus the 1.5 hour taxi ride from the airport. Our expectations were exceeded beyond measure! The resort is all inclusive, the staff is super friendly and goes above and beyond to create an atmosphere of intimacy. We stayed in a beachfront cottage, the view was spectacular. Food and drink was delicious, lots of local cuisine. They had daily activities offered ranging from adventurous water sports, daily walks to Castries to massages and beach walks. Safety was never a concern as their was constant security walking the premises. We did many excursions that we were able to book at the hotel that picked us up and dropped us off at the front entrance of the hotel which was very convenient. Overall, it is a great couples only resort and we would highly recommend!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a beach view!
5  Thank Erin P
Reviewed 15 July 2014

WHY RENDEZVOUS? My husband and I chose this place because it looked the best out of all the options our travel agent showed us. I immediately went to TripAdvisor to read the real comments about this place. Most reviews are glowing, while some where questionable. Naturally, those questionable reviews gave me pause. But when we arrived WOW! We were blown away. My husband and I are in our late 20s so we aren't well traveled. Maybe the bad reviews are from people that know better. :)

HOTEL GROUNDS: I am a spaz when it comes to dirty hotels, foul smells, bugs, etc and in my opinion, the hotel and grounds were very well kept. I was impressed initially. I felt comfortable right away and imagined myself getting to know the hotel as we sat in orientation.

STAFF: The staff gets an A++! They felt like family by the end of our week long trip in July 2013. I have nothing bad to say about them.

FOOD: So good! My husband and I went back for seconds all the time. The a la cart menu was not as tasty as the buffet. The drinks could be better. They were not that strong or tasty. I ended up ordering mimosas most of the time because that was the only thing that tasted good to me. The wine was gross. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the St. Lucian beer - "Piton"

THE BEACH: Beautiful and true, the water wasn't crystal clear like we thought and the sand wasn't coke white but it was still beautiful and we acted like kids our first day, frolicking in the water and rolling around in the sand.

ACTIVITIES: We didn't really do a lot of activities at the resort- although we did all the free ones. We had the most fun tubing and kayaking out to the island that's not too far away. What we did pay for was our excursions outside the hotel. We did a island tour by sea and land. Best thing we could have done. The island and people are beautiful! We also went horseback riding which was so much fun. We made some of our favorite pictures while atop the horses.

ROOM: We had a beach front room. The air conditioning gets really cold and felt amazing after being outside in the gorgeous sun all day. The bed was really comfortable and they even "turn down" your bed for you at night. That was AWESOME. The bathroom was my favorite. No, the balcony was my go to place every morning when waking up. I would lay on the hammock and listen to the birds chirp before going down to breakfast.

THE DOWN SIDE: My negatives: We stayed for 8 days and on the 5th day we saw a roach in the terrace (place where you have all your meals). As a California girl who lived in the south through college I am absolutely terrified of those things so that put a damper on my spirit when going for dinner the rest of the trip. I felt anxiety that a roach would crawl across my feet. On the 6th night, I'm pretty sure I saw a rat run across the deck. However, I do not think it was because the place is dirty. The terrace is made of a wood deck which is on top of sand and next to huge rocks. It's inevitable to have rodents... right? The birds and frogs at night and in the morning are REALLY loud. I had read a review about the noised but the first few nights I didn't think it was so bad. It felt really tropical. I actually liked hearing the animals. You would think you get used to it but they only get louder as the trip goes on and eventually it got annoying. Also, there is a lot of poverty on the island so once you get outside the resort there is always someone at your destination and along the way trying to sell you something. This was both sad and annoying at times.

Anyway, besides those three negatives, we had an amazing time. We miss it and the people of St. Lucia and the STAFF and the pure joy we felt while being there. Thank you Trista, Jusinda, Josey aka 007, Clavie, Dino, Pauline, Yhasmine, Simon, Trevor and Cookie + the many more staff members whose names I don't remember. - Keona and Cameron

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple