Visited May 2014
Not going to repeat the views of others. But the majority will say the same, Top quality resort on a lovely beach Can't say enough about the attentive, proffesional and above all friendly staff. Food is varied and plentiful. Drinks flow and are quality brands if you want. Never drunk as much champagne in my whole life. Great watersports with excellent caring staff.
My only critisism is the management cocktail party (Minor gripe only ) The staff are trained and use their personalities to be superb Yet the three managers at this party were stand offish and quite dull ! We nipped off to the air conditioned Champagne bar to avoid. That aside we shall definately will return . Thanks all at Rendezvous
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries