My husband and I stayed at the Rendezvous June 18th - 25th and had a very pleasant stay we had an Oceanfront Room, which had views to the beach. The food in the Terrace was of high quality and varied, we also dined three nights in the Trysting, which was spectacular. We found the staff to be very helpful the lady at reception allowed me to use her own computer to check in online for my return flight thus saving me from paying for the internet.
We met some really nice people and took advantage of the exchange with Le Sport for the day with another couple - Richard & Lesley where we had lunch, this was also an excellent hotel and the food was to a very high standard but this hotel is more expensive than Rendezvous. I would not hesitate to go back to the Rendezvous and would recommend it to friends, it was excellent value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries