The staff at Villa Beach Cottages are a credit to Colin they are warm, welcoming and friendly. They always had time to chat and were very helpful. We were travelling with a Toddler so a one bedroom apartment was ideal for us and a reason that we chose Villa Beach instead of a room in a hotel. We had a Standard room which was due to availabilty but would have preferred a Duluxe.
These are my postivies about villa beach
* Clean & pretty grounds
* Friendly staff and helpful owner
* Large rooms
* Right on the beach
But....i also have a few negatives
* Kitchen cupboards were full of equipment. Not sure that we needed even 1/2 of it,there was nowhere to put our food. Sorry a bit picky i know!!!
* Living room was in the bedroom not the kitchen. Not idea with a small child
*Beach had loads of bits of broken glass bottles lying around again not idea with a small child
* Resort would benefit from having a snack bar.
I've thou i have listed a few negatives this is a great place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, West Indies and Hotel.de so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries