The hotel is small and quaint and sooo relaxing. The staff was outstanding - they helped us plan day trips - they cooked a meal for us at the Villas - they even brought me a cake for my birthday! The rooms were clean and spacious and very comfortable. And we all enjoyed the little pool right outside our door. Cannot say enough good things about it. Highly recommend you stay with them if you want to avoid the "all-inclusive, don't-leave-the-compound" approach of places like Sandals (which is right down the street).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, West Indies, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries