Our 25th trip to St. Lucia and our 12th glorious stay at Villa Beach-each one as exciting and welcoming as our first. The three friends who joined us this year were awestruck by the setting, and saw first hand why we are so passionate about returning every year.
The sincerity of the staff-Neva, Nadia, Olivia, Austin, Sabi, and Clara and the rest of the crew will knock your socks off with their genuine beaming smiles, efficiency, honesty and caring. They have a deep understanding that this is "your dream vacation" and do everything possible to make it so. Ten out of 10 for customer service! Also kudos for Claudius our special taxt driver who took us on fabulous sight seeing trips.
The newer luxurious suites are top notch and elegantly designed with those special touches to make you feel like you are in a dream - roomy, clean, and spacious with all the kitchenette amenities, wide screen TV,DVD, Wi-Fi, in-suite jacuzzi, etc. Just out front is a dipping pool at one end and a larger pool with hot tub at the other. Water sports equipment is available through the reception along with beach towels. This down home atmosphere also has on-site laundry facilities,internet cafe, a small mini-mart and car rentals.
At your doorstep and balcony, you have a spectacular view of the Carribbean ocean and beach with its gorgeous sunsets as you tip your glass in tribute to another fine day without being bundled up in winter wear.
The grounds are vibrant with flora and fauna and kept immaculate by a very dedicated St. George who has a gifted green thumb. A special bonus for the eco-friendly is the resident cat forever on patrol.
A short walk will bring you to a small shopping mall to stock up on groceries and browse the little shops similar to the ones back home. Or, you can hop the local bus -a real treat, for how often do you hear as stranger say "good morning/afternoon" to you as you board back home? You can head downtown to the market and shops,or go to Rodney Bay with its shops and great eating places.
Manager/owner Colin is a fountain of information, with tips on places to dine and tour. When he speaks of the Island history and the beginnings of this hidden treasure, your head is full, and you actually feel like you are a part of it all.
When you call Villa Beach with your questions, or for reservations, don't forget to ask about a "starter pack" of groceries to meet you immediate needs. All the friends we have brought with us over the years have fallen under the spell of Villa Beach Cottages, and the beauty of St. Lucia. they left planning their next return, or even booking it before they leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com and West Indies so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries