We chose village beach cottages for our honeymoon and were verry happy with our choice. We stayed April 6th thru the 11th 2013. Our room was very clean and spacious and it came with a full kitchen and everything you would need to cook just about any meal if you wanted. The staff was great and very knowledgeable about the island and they were able to help us out and recommended some really great places for us to see. When planning our trip we looked at lots of hotels on lots of different islands and we are glad we found this one! We would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, West Indies and Hotel.de so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries