We have done a lot of all-inclusives and cruises and were dreading the hustle and bustle of these types of vacations. We were yearning for a relaxing vacation, no preset plans, no competition for restaurants, take everyday as it comes. This was it. The kitchens are truly fully stocked. We mostly had breakfast and lunch at home and had dinner out. restaurants in St. Lucia are better than we expected. Colin the manager will give you a 1h talk about what to do on the Island. This was very helpful. Don't miss a snack or lunch at Ladera near the Pitons. The staff were super friendly. The driving in St. Lucia was fine. You can walk to the Sandals on the beach to go to dinner there if you wish. You need a car for this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, West Indies, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries