Villa Beach Cottages, A Home Away from Home, whether you are on a business trip or vacation. I first stayed at Villa Beach in May 2013, as my sister and her husband had booked there for their trip to St. Lucia for the Jaxx Festival. I was going on a business trip and thought it would be good to stay at the same hotel with them, that way, they could babysit my three year old son, while I was at my meeting! I had little hope of really finding a vacancy as it was so close to the Festival, so I sent an email, and the prompt, professional email I received,prompted a phone call and there began my relationship with Villa Beach. Neva was exceptional and we had a wonderful stay.
The villas are spacious, have every modern amenity and clean. I loved it. Two months later, on another business trip, I booked Villa Beach and Neva organised the baby sitter and the car rental for me. Everything worked out beautifully!
In September 2013, when I was again scheduled for another business trip, close to my birthday, and I convinced my sisters to take a break so we could have a sisters' vacation, Villa Beach was the first choice. They organised the car rental and everything was perfectly set up. There are two pools and my Little Nathan had fun in them both! We had our massages out in the gazebo! Relaxing! On my birthday, they organsied for us to visit their other property, "La Dauphine Estate" at Soufriere and on our return, there was a birthday cake awaiting me! A complete surprise and a happy one.
At Villa Beach, they try to meet your every need. They are personal yet professional, never invading your private space. They are pleasant and happy! They embrace you and serve with such joy and make you feel that you are the most important person. They deliver red carper customer service with ease. This service is seamless from the front desk, to housekeeper, security, grounds, car rental and at the every top. Colin, the General Manager and the grandson of the original owners, is never too busy to come to meet every new family member (guest) at least once during your stay. The folks at Villa Beach, I consider family! The only thing needed to complete Villa Beach is a good restaurant for days you don't feel like cooking or going out. However good restaurants are not far away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., West Indies, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries