My small family and I spent five days at Villa Beach Cottages. The accommodation is quite good ... very clean .... right on the beach .... good for kids who like to swim! The pool is also quite nice! Staff are friendly and helpful. For persons who are really into the resort feel ... all meals catered, planned tours, etc. then this is not for you. All in all VBC were a very good option. Car rental is suggested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, West Indies and Hotel.de so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries