“Perfect Villa!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of La Toc Villa

La Toc Villa
Pool patio with steps leading to the main terrace Fabulous views of the Caribbean Sea
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
La Toc Villa
Pool patio with steps leading to the main terrace
Fabulous views of the Caribbean Sea
Large open-plan living area
Large open-plan living area
Light and airy central sitting area
Italian designed kitchen
Large living/patio area
Entrance area
Downstairs double bedroom
Downstairs twin bedroom
Downstairs bedrooms lead onto large terrace
Downstairs en-suites
Master bedroom
Master bedroom en-suite
Stunning sunsets
Master bedroom view
Infinity edge pool
Villa at dusk
Night mood lighting
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mntravele...
Excelsior, Minnesota
“Perfect Villa!”
Reviewed 11 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

La Toc Villa was wonderful! Perfect location near the beach, beautiful views. The villa is very spacious and open, with wonderful breezes. We especially liked the multiple terraces to enjoy the outside space, not to mention the wonderful pool. We enjoyed beautiful sunsets most evenings.

Everything was handled very professionally and promptly with the rental. Ian was very responsive and most helpful with tips and instructions. Joan was very helpful when we arrived and always available if needed during our stay, and Flores kept the villa spotless.

This was our second visit to St. Lucia and we were able to try some of the suggestions provided by Ian and Joan. We highly recommend the Pink Plantation for lunch, not only for the fabulous food, but for the views over Castries and the beautiful pottery. We also tried a day pass at Sandals, which was a great way to spend a day just relaxing and enjoying the amenities they offer.

We have traveled for many years throughout the Caribbean and stayed in many properties. This is truly the whole package - great property, great location, great amenities, and above all, great owner and manager. Highly recommended!!!

3 Aug 2018
Thank you so much for the kind words.

tantones
West Islip, New York
“Amazing Home: 5+ star accommodation”
Reviewed 30 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Everything about this home and management of it is impeccable. The home itself is huge, furnishings are beautiful, owner, manager and maid awesome.

We’ve traveled all over the world and La Toc Villa easily one of the best accommodations ever.

St Lucia a beautiful country but you will be tempted to never leave this Home. Thanks Ian,Joan and Flores

13 Feb 2018
Hi Richard

Thank you for such a positive review. I shall pass on your thanks for Joan and Flores.

Doug C
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 11 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Beautiful well maintained property with amazing views. Owner very responsive to inquiries. Great to jump in the pool after a day at the beach. Location close to Castries in a safe enclosed area. 5 minutes from Lac Toc beach and 1/2 hr to Rodney Bay. We drove around the island. Roads a bit scary as St Lucians drive very fast. The wife and I really enjoyed our stay. Flores the maid is very nice.

26 Nov 2017
Hi Doug

Many thanks for the review. I will pass on your comments to Flores.

Escape718...
“Outstanding home!!”
Reviewed 7 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Location, location, location! From here you can explore all the Island's wonders.
A short walk to a beautiful and well maintained beach. Close to all that you will want to explore, eat, experience or admire.
The villa is absolutely gorgeous, clean and the lighting at night made it a very romantic setting for my husband and I.
Even during the hurricane season, you feel safe and protected in this top quality home. Excellent personalized service. We are sad to go but we will come back for sure!

Your age range 35-49
12 Oct 2017
Gail and Pierre

Thank you for such a positive review. Makes all the work worthwhile. Glad you will be back.

Ian.
Connie M
Cleveland, Mississippi
“Beautiful house.”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My husband and I recently spent ten lovely, fun-filled days at La Toc Villa. the location is quiet and beautiful, and it is a quick walk down to La Toc Beach. Everything about the house was perfect. The owner provided all the information we needed to plan our activities. Denise, the housekeeper, was a jewel, and Joan, the property manager, did everything she could to make our trip enjoyable. The best part of the house was the stunning pool. This was definitely a perfect rental!

Your age range 50-64
10 Aug 2017
Hello Connie

Thank you very much for the great review. I will pass on the review to Joan.

Ian.
drtintin
Montreal, Canada
“Absolutely Fabulous Villa !!”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

I've rented many villas in the Caribbean but I think that this one is the best !
All about this rental is very professional and extremely well organized !
Ian, the owner, is always extremely available and there to answer all your questions and needs very quickly !
He has a manager , Joan, who will take care of every details such as directions (from the airport to the villa) how everything works in the villa and even will make a grocery for you so when you 'll arrive you'll have all the basic to manage your arrival ! (thanks a lot Joan, you were extremely kind).
And what about Flores, the housekeeper, who takes care of the house , amazing and thank you to you too ! The villa is extremely clean, like I've never seen in the carribean !
I have to say thank you also to the pool man who explained to me all the history about St-Lucia Island !
The villa is spacious, amazing , with an astonishing view over the carribean sea !
Every night It was a renewed pleasure to watch the sunset !
Ian had a booklet with all the things to do on the island such as all the best beaches to see (thank you Ian ) and all the the good restaurants to go.But I have to say that you'll prefer to stay at the villa at night and do barbecue because the villa is your own private resort !!
I would certainly recommend this villa to anyone who want to enjoy the fabulous island of St-Lucia !
You'll have your own resort all to yourself ! A lot better, bigger and private than all the all inclusive hotels !!
Merci beaucoup à toi Ian pour ton accueil à ta superbe villa !
Martin ...

2 Apr 2017
Martin

Many thanks for the positive review - I'll pass on your comments to Joan. Makes it all worth while to hear you enjoyed yourself.

dafitzger...
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“The best vacation home we've ever stayed in”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Having booked homes in Ireland and Greece using trip advisor we expected that this home would be exactly as advertised. We were delighted to find the home was even better than expected. The house is bigger than I thought. We have 2 young teens and they each had their own very large rooms AND bathroom. The master bedroom is the entire upper floor and is completely private. If you have younger kids keep in mind you are fairly removed from them downstairs, but you can hear what is going on due to the design and materials of the interior.

Getting to the house via the directions provided was perfect, as no wrong turns were made even arriving after dark. Be warned that driving in St. Lucia is not for the faint at heart. There are many very steep up and down hairpin turns with locals passing you even when it doesn't appear to be the best moment. We purchased the extra insurance on the car which covers everything except tires and rims and we quickly found out why as there are unexpected potholes and rough roads everywhere on the island. If you are comfortable driving in the conditions described than having a car is a necessity, otherwise you’ll need a taxi if you want to leave the house.

Every morning we woke early to watch the cruise ships come in and it became the highlight of our day. At night we could see them sail out lights on, into the dark they would go. One evening from somewhere in the neighborhood or the port we could hear the theme of the love boat being played on a horn. It added an extra level of charm. Overall the place was extremely quiet. There was a party 1 night which went on until about 5AM, however, it was mostly bass music and not voices you heard which didn't bother us that much. Having woke several times in the night for various reasons I found it more comical than anything else that it was going on so long. The street in front of the house is quite. Bagshaw’s does get tour buses when they are open, but being Christmas they were closed most of the time we were there. Additionally they are only open from 8:30-3:30 so most of the time we were gone off on our adventures anyway.

I’ve never seen a house more organized than this one. All the light switches are labeled and the house manual is very complete. You will arrive to a detailed list of anything you asked Joan to buy, with receipts and a bill for your records. The house is fully equipped with everything you might need. We had brought our own beach towels, but there were plenty at the house. If you forget your sunscreen, there was a ton of it under the bathroom sink in the main entry way which I assume other guest have left over time. There is an outdoor shower for after your swim and a toilet room off next to the shower so you don’t have to go through the house wet. There is a BBQ which we used just about every night. It’s a weber charcoal grill which I found to be a nice replacement for our gas at home. The kitchen is equipped with everything you might need to make a meal and the refrigerator has filtered water and ice.

The security system was nice to have, however due to the storms it was not working for most of our stay. The storms knocked out the telephone line (LAN line can be used for local calls),WIFI and security communications. Due to the holiday there was a delay in having the issue at the street pole resolved. Apparently this is common, but not to worry Joan, the house manager, had it all under control and checked on us frequently. I would suggest you plan to have an international calling and data plan on your phone and if the WIFI works than it’s a bonus. When it did work it was slow, but it was slow everywhere on the island so I can’t fault the house setup for that. Even getting cellular communications on our phones was spotty at times.

The beach near the house is a bit rough. Due to the storms they were having prior to and while we were there the surf was very rough and it was not recommended to go in the water. We did find some area’s to swim in Marigot and Rodney Bay, but again you have to drive about 30 minutes to each of them. We did not visit Sandals even though you can buy a pass for the day due to the fact that we had kids and its an adults only resort. Going to the beach you can either drive over to sandals and park outside the resort or walk down through the gate at Bagshaw’s using the key to the gate at the house. Both options are easy.

Things I recommend you must do: Coal pot for dinner. Do remember to wear your bug spray as its open air and at night the bugs are out in full force. I forgot and regretted it later. Despite the bugs the food was outstanding and the view is great. In Rodney Bay we ate at the spice of India which is the best Indian food I’ve had outside of India and the UK (I’m from the US and not Indian which tells you how picky I am about my Indian food). A Day of sailing out of Margot Bay… Amazing day is all I can say. Zip lining in the rainforest, scary and fun at the same time. Segway tour in Rodney Bay. Very cool adventure that is easy to do and informative tour of the island. The kids only complaint was they do a top speed of 14 mph.

Everything from booking to our departure was so well organized and communicated we could not ask for anything more. This was the first home we had rented that had a maid coming in every day during the week vs, only upon our departure. This was a help to me since I was still cooking and cleaning up after the kids no differently than at home. I can’t thank Ian and Joan enough for renting us this beautiful home and being so attentive during our stay.

Your age range 35-49
25 Feb 2017
Thank you for the comprehensive review.

Ian
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing