The food and drinks did not meet our expectations. Dinner at La Toc and Armandos were both very good. Breakfast and lunch at the Pavilion have room for improvement. I really liked the grilled skewers for lunch at the Pavilion. We had burgers and fries at Arizona and they were horrible. We wish there was more beer choices; the Piton was a local beer, nice to have, but the Heineken was very similar. They should offer something different. I had a hard time finding a mixed drink I liked. The only two we enjoyed were the dirty banana (uses a fresh banana, blended and a frozen mudslide, also blended). The Pina Colada was horrible! Our room was very nice and the maids kept it very clean. The problems we had were the glasses for the bar were dirty (from sitting) and the air conditioner was dripping water down the wall into the glasses for the bar. Our bathroom door did not close when we arrived. We had to request to have this fixed, twice, before it was repaired. I believe the first woman we spoke to at the front desk did not contact maintenance. The bar at the Pavilion had a persistent, foul stench emanating from it, that indicated a lack of cleanliness. None of the drinks from the bar were every very cold (draft beer, white wine). The metal drum band for evening entertainment was excellent. The two boys who were our golf caddies were excellent - very personable and helpful. They instructed me on my first golf outing and did an excellent job. Our tour on the Tropical Jeep Safari was excellent because our guide, Sho Wayne, was excellent - personable, funny, very knowledgable and helpful. The local lunch we had on the Land and Sea Tour was very good. The pool and the swim up bar at the pool was very nice; I just wish the mixed drinks were better. There were no clocks anywhere, which was probably intentional, but made it hard to meet the breakfast and lunch hour deadlines when you were lounging at the pool. The "Bartender's Special" cocktail at Kimono's was very good; I recommend it. We had a good time overall. This was our first experience at an all inclusive resort in the Caribbean and I just think this isn't our style of vacation. If the food and drinks were better, we would have enjoyed ourselves more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc St. Lucia/Castries