We stayed at the Regency from 6/16-6/25 and had an amazing time. Of course you read a few negative reviews, but these people must have the wrong kind of expectations or are just difficult to please. When we arrived our initial room was one of the older rooms, so we went to the front desk to see if we could change. The next day Janine had us in one of the remoldeled rooms which was amazing (and an upgrade). I will give you a brief bullet point of the things we enjoyed the most and some tips.
-call before you go to set up dinner reservations at La Toc/Kimonos
-do the zip line tour and and try to request Gregg as the tour guide...makes the trip very interesting w/ knowledge of the island. use your camera to video going down the line
-Deap sea fishing was a lot of fun even though we didn't catch much-the best rum punch
-do the catamaran tour instead of the land & sea-same stops minus the long bus ride
-We went to a local restuarant one night and it is probably one of the best nights. We went to Rainforest Hideaway in Marigot Bay and you take a taxi to get there and then a very short water taxi to get to the restaurant. Food was amazing
-Take a taxi (not the sandals tour) to the market in Castries. They have lots of gifts and you can negotiate-very safe
- At the Grand go to Pigeon island ($5) and hike up to Fort Rodney- Its not as far as it looks and you just walk down the beach and through the parking lot to the entrance-great views
-Sign up for the Pirate dinner on Thursday-very good
-our only regreat was not going the the Friday night street party in Anse La Raye (it was raining). we heard it was a lot of fun.
All the food we was very good (its not 5 star) and our favorites were the Piton, Arizonas, Mario's, Pavillion, Barefoot by the Sea. Bayside @ the Grande had the best breakfast
The staff was very friendly and we never came across anyone with a bad attitude. They always seemed to go out of their way to help.
The pool was a lot of fun and the drinks were very good. It does take some getting used to drinking warmer beer but the Piton is good (you have to try it ice cold out of a bottle- much better). Try the Dirty Banana
We liked this hotel better than the other 3 with the Grande coming in a close second. The Halcyon looked very boring
If you have any questions, please send me a message
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries