This is a great resort, right on a wonderful private beach, no mithering from vendors. There is a 9 hole golf course in the resort as well as the usual entertainment. The best on site restaurant is the french La Toc which you should book as soon as you arrive as it gets very popular. You also need to book the tepanyaki restaurant for the same reasons. Take breakfast at Armandos with a beautiful view of the sea in front of you. It is up the hill but request a golf buggy ride if you don't fancy the walk. The service was not great in thye main Pavillion restaurant but we used the other on site restuarants. You can also use the restaurants of the other hotels, the complimentary bus service is every two hours and takes 15 mins to get to the Halcyon Hotel -try the Kelly Quayside restaurant - great service, and circa 30 minutes to the Grande Hotel - both well worth at least one visit. We also took a walk around the beautiful grounds opf La Toc with the head gardener Neville, who was very knowledgeable and informative. He picked fresh grapefruit and sent one of the other gardeners up a palm tree so that we could saviour fresh coconut. We were the only people who turned up for the 1 hour guided walk which turned into 2 hours - I recommend you take advantage if you go. When ordering drinks make sure you ask for the premium brands otherwise you will be served with the cheaper local brands. Good selection of restaurants and good service throughout. Overall a great holiday destination, thorougly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc St. Lucia/Castries