We arrived at Sandals La Toc On 11/14/2013 and had a very warm greeting right out of our vehicle, then we were showed to the Concierge Lounge where our greeting there was even more warming and inviting. La Toc was very clean and the ENTIRE staff was warm and friendly and very personable and always willing to help or see if we needed anything (and when we did need something it was sent to us right away) We stayed in the honeymoon beachfront walkout room (room 156) this room had an amazing view and was close to everything! We want send out a great big HUG and THANK-YOU to all the staff and a special thanks to Ron, Alvin, John and all the other Concierge, welcome and playmaker staff, with a VERY, VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO OTYLLIA AND GLENDA, those two made everything so perfect and they were so very polite, pleasant, friendly and warm and made us feel like family.... like we were at home.
Thanks so very much to all of you who made our honeymoon very special.
On another note, we are getting ready to book a family vacation (wish it could be there but you don't have a Beaches .... Yet...So we are going to BEACHES NEGRIL) Anyway, we were a little disappointed to find out that even though this will be our 4th trip to a Sandals resort, we are only getting the normal discounts that everyone else gets and a $266 discount from our last trip (I couldn't believe that this was all we were getting for all the money we have spent, so we decided to downgrade our room (we are taking our two teenagers and were going to get a connecting room but instead we are getting a room with one bed and a pull out double bed, soooooo sad) but we are still going to it will just be a little (ok a lot ) crowded but we will make it work.....
Again. Thank-you all for making our HONEYMOON the best it could possibly be and with lots of memories!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc St. Lucia/Castries