My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon (five years later since we never got to take one when we first married) and we loved it! Aside from the windy trip there (which Sandals has no control over) and one minor issue (which I will mention in a minute), everything was amazing! I would recommend a private car to and from the hotel if you are prone to motion sickness like me so you can request that the driver go slowly. We did this and it made a huge difference! The other minor detail is our package included a couple massage but did not know until we got there we still had to pay a service fee which was $41 USD. So just be prepared if your package includes a spa service that you still have to pay service fees if you want to partake. With the exception of that, it was marvelous -- the beach is clean and the water clear and gorgeous. Pictures I took looked like postcards the water was so blue. The service is unbelieveable - from our Butlers to those who worked in the shops and remembered our names to the photography crew to the housekeeping staff, and on and on, everyone was super kind and helpful. It is totally worth it to get a butler - even if you don't think you will use them - they make the trip so much more luxurious and fun! We had Titus and Laban and they were exceptional. They work in the honeymoon hideaway suites that have a private pool (also worth it!) up the hill with a garden view. We did not get an ocean view but with our privacy with the private pool and such easy access to the ocean and other great landscape views, we hardly missed it. We visited the Grande while we there, taking advantage of the stay at one and play at all three resorts, and while it was nice, I much prefer La Toc. My husband was hesitant because we don't golf but you don't even really see the golf grounds much and as I mentioned the landscape with the greenery/gardens, how the resort is more spread out for more privacy yet giving you ample opportunity to go where the party is if you're in the mood, along with the great restaurants, and the super staff (which were much more friendly at La Toc than at Grande), La Toc is easily the number 1 Sandals at Saint Lucia, if not in the Carribean. A shout out to all the great staff - Sue who takes awesome pictures and has a wonderful smile, Beverly who is so genuine and someone you just want to hang out with, Jeanine who works in the shop and makes you feel like a rock star and always remembers your name, the great bartenders at the Pool Bar, Gibson who made our first night eating at the Pub so pleasant and was so helpful, and of course, our man Titus (we miss you already!) and Laban (such a great guy!) -- can't you see why you need to go? How many places do you go on vacation and you run into such wonderful people? It just makes your stay that much nicer and you that much happier. As they say in Saint Lucia -- no pressure, no problem! Please do not miss out in this fantastic resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Destinology, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries