My husband and I got back from our honeymoon just a couple weeks ago and we cannot wait to go back! The views are spectacular, the people are incredible, food was delicious, and the whole experience was perfect. Our favorite excursion was Joe Knows (but be prepared to DRINK and make sure to have water proof sun block- my sunblock ran into my eyes throughout the boat ride back and I didn't get to have half the fun everyone else did because I could barely see), but the Cultural and Heritage tour was wonderful and Snuba was a must-have experience, too! The resort is full of honeymooners this time of year, which was a pleasant surprise!
DO visit the other resorts on the island! Kelly's Dockside at Halcyon is FANTASTIC. Make sure to get a 6:30 reservation so you can enjoy the sunset over the dock. If you have a butler room, do everything you can to get into Gordon's for dinner. Hands down best dinner ever and BEST waiter in the world. JC was hilarious, very punctual, and a great person to just chat with. He made sure to make our honeymoon and my birthday dinner special. We also got to ask him a lot about living in St. Lucia and he was very informative. Ask for JC as your server if you're in the mood for a cheerful, interesting server!
DO ask for Titus and Laban as your butlers. Loved them! They were incredibly friendly and really made the experience special for us. They even rescued us when we got stranded in a storm across the resort during a downpour. All those little moments, from white tablecloth room service to dinner escort, to reservations (and changes... THANK YOU!), to advice were all incredibly appreciated. THANK YOU to Titus and Laban.
DO go to the Piano Bar when Lee is performing! He was our favorite entertainer. He and Lucas, the bartender, were a fantastic duo. The other guy at the piano bar was nice, but Lee's show was superb. The whole bar was singing, laughing, and having a blast. It became our regular nighttime hangout!
DO use bug spray. While my husband didn't get bit at all (lucky!!), whenever I went outside without spray, I was eaten alive.
DON'T hesitate to ask for anything, whether it's information or help or whatever you need. The staff is so accommodating and professional, you'd be surprised what can happen when you just ask!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries