We went to St. Lucia and stayed at the Regency and loved it. We were on our honeymoon and had a condo/suite on the cliff/ridge part. The room was more than spacious and we had a plunge pool. The butlers were phenomenal and worth every cent; however, after talking to some of the other guests we found out we totally got played by our travel agent. I would recommend the butler service but don't get the plunge pool. The pool was at least 10 degrees colder than the regular pools. We got in it one day because we walked up the hill to our room and were sweating like pigs. We usually used the group pools and met some great people. I would get the rooms with the walk in shower (other guests did and told us about them). They also had flat screen tvs - their rooms had recently been renovated. The staff was super friendly and we had a private car from the airport. Our butlers arranged all of our reservations for us, including any excursions and scuba diving.
We did go to the other Sandals resorts and found that the Halycon was in need of some major upgrades but the Grande was awesome and we kind of wished we would have stayed at that resort but live and learn. Overall, we had a great experience.
We also got couples massages which were fantastic and went to the bar several nights. We didn't do a lot of the activities at the resort. We even planned to play golf but it was so humid, I didn't think I could take it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries