What can I say other than this was the best vacation of my life!!!
From the moment we arrived till the moment we left the Sandals Hotel, I felt so spoiled! Dexter, the Assistant Manager, would see my sister & I across the way & would call out to us & say hi with such a big warm smile. The security guard was a hoot! He showed us a back way to the pool when we didn't want anyone else from our group to know where we were. Sherman @ the front desk was always willing to help us whenever we needed anything. I just loved the people at the Sandals. It really hurt my heart when we had to leave them. I truly fell in love with the people at Sandals.
We had the most beautiful room with the most incredible view of the Ocean. We would open the balcony doors & listen the the waves rolling in. The lush foliage all around the Hotel was simply gorgeous. I took close to 75 pictures just at the hotel.
As for the activities? Wow, we wanted to play & so we did! Included at the Sandals resort was Scuba diving & I loved it! We went to a street party where we ate local foods & saw performances, we played in the ocean, swam in the pool under the stars while watching the palm trees gently sway in the evening air. We played ping pong, went to a BBQ while enjoying music & dancing.After the BBQ, we walked around to the vendors to shop.
Very close to the resort were a lot of other activities too! We went horse back riding in the Atlantic Ocean, Zip lined through the rain forest, drove to a volcano, played on a catamaran, went Scuba diving again & visited a beautiful botanical garden. We shopped a bit more, saw a banana plantation, fishing village & other historic sights.
We never were hungry! We ate like royalty. The Peton's was so elegant. The food was out of this world! We also ate at Kimono's Japanese restaurant. That was a blast! The chef was had us laughing & laughing & the food was so delicious. Armando's is where our group ate together where we were pampered & ate like royalty. My sister insisted that we eat at the buffet every morning. They served a breakfast that was unimaginable! My sister looked forward to her Salmon & cream cheese bagel every morning. We also liked to frequent the Cricketers Bar & the Arizona restaurant. Yummy food all day long!!!
The only thing that I disliked about the Sandal's is that the time flew by way to fast.
I love you Sandals!!! You made my vacation unforgettable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries