The Sandals Regency ( La Toc) is a very picturesque property. Staff were all very pleasant and accomodating. Rooms were not quite like depicted on the internet - ours was a little worn and could certainly use some TLC. For the cost of the suite, it was a little disappointing the suite wasn't a little 'fresh'. Overall cleanliness oft the suite would be 3.5 - linens and towels were always fresh but floors, private pool area could use general maintenance schedule.
Overall dining was fairly good - reasonable choice of restaurants and the sharing of properties enabled us to experience Gordon's at the Grand in St. Lucia - a wonderful experience.
Armondo's at the Regency should simply be shut down. The service is so poor and the quality of the food is mediocre (at best) - plenty of potential but again, an overhaul is necessary. We left after having no meals service (as did many others) When we brought it to the attention of the duty manager it was simply 'Ill have the waiter look into it...) Perhaps some new management?
On the plus side, they had some wonderful activities planned for many of the evenings that were very well executed (Beach BBQ and Street Party were great!).
Many of the people vacationing there complained of a lack of a 'bar' - somewhere you could dance that wasn't karaoke!
If you invest in the Butler service...use them! It was our first time with this type of service and it took a little getting used to. They were always available and ready to assist with any requests. many nights we returned to our room turned down, with candles, chanmpage, chocolates etc.
We would look at an all inclusive once again (after having been jaded by them years ago) based on the overall experience of the Regency (La Toc).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc St. Lucia/Castries