We stayed at Sandals Le Toc but you also have the use of all of the facilities at the other 2 Sandals Hotels, The Halcyon and The Grande, a shuttle bus picks you up and drops you off between them. A fantastic experience with beautiful views, excellent service, all staff who could not do enough for you and done with a big smile on their faces.
If you go make sure you take the "Joe Knows Tour" a speedboat takes around 12 of you on a trip round the island where you see the homes of some of the rich & famous, then onto snorkelling, to an active volcano where you cover yourself in the warm mud that flows from the river there, onto a warm waterfall to wash it off and then to a local restaurant to sample creole cooking. $112 each and well worth the money, Our guides were "Big Willy & Big Al, 2 fantastic characters who kept the rum punch flowing! A must do trip if you are in St Lucia.
If you stay at Le Toc go and see Priscilla who works at Neptunes Restaurant she has a smile as big as the island and is such a lovely lady. Jesse the restaurant manager was so helpful and proffessional in all he did, and if you fancy going to the local they have their own little piece of England "The Cricketers Pub" where Michael the manager and Nigel behind the bar were particularly helpful.
Excellent entertainment in the hotel aswell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Travelbag, TravelUp and Destinology so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries