We loved our stay at Espoir, Keith was a fantastic host, he answered our many questions and was very helpful. He arranged for transportation to and from the airport as well as arranged a day trip to Martinque for us. Keith also took us on a tour of the island sharing his great knowledge of St. Lucia allowing us an insiders view of the island.
The room was well equiped with everything necessary however we spent much of our time on the balcony as the view of the ocean, pool and garden was incredible.
The location of Espoir is ideal, close enough to Rodney Bay to go for dinner, near to Castries and has a grocery store & bbq spot just a short walk down the road. With the Windjammer just a couple minute walk away, the resort's restaurants and beach were very accessible.
Our stay at Espoir was amazing and we can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Espoir, a unique experience, The 11 fully self contained apartments (clean, light, friendly Caribbean colors, well equipped), fantastic view overlooking the Caribbean Sea, lush garden, beautiful palm fringed sandy beach, great service, warm friendly atmosphere, English & German speaking, great unforgettable tours, home away from home. Don't just Dream it! Do it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartment Espoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Espoir Hotel Castries
- Apartment Espoir St. Lucia/Castries