Everytime i'm up in the north of the island i make sure i spend the weekend by the apartment espoir.The rooms are clean and spacious and the breakfast is a welcome wake up.If i need some info about anything,places to eat or visit, all i need to do is ask and this couple will send you to the right direction.The nights are peaceful because the house is located where is no traffic or neighbours close by.You can easily rent a car here even though i never took advantage.The rate is good last time i checked.The owners willingly take you places so you don't have to find your way around.Let's face it,everybody needs a helping hand especially when you come to a place for the first time.The rates are ,by my standards very reasonable considering St Lucia is not a cheap destination.The best way to enjoy the island is with a guide and you have it here.Not one but 2.Sabina and Keith. Muchas gracias
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Espoir, a unique experience, The 11 fully self contained apartments (clean, light, friendly Caribbean colors, well equipped), fantastic view overlooking the Caribbean Sea, lush garden, beautiful palm fringed sandy beach, great service, warm friendly atmosphere, English & German speaking, great unforgettable tours, home away from home. Don't just Dream it! Do it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartment Espoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Espoir Hotel Castries
- Apartment Espoir St. Lucia/Castries