when i first spoke to the owner, keith, he was so accomodating and helpful,and at any time during our stay he or his wife were always around or available by phone for whatever help or advise we needed. we dont travel much, so it was a great comfort to know they were around if we had a problem so far from home. the apartment was great and the view from the balcony was fantastic. if ever i am lucky enough to go to st lucia again this is where i will stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Espoir, a unique experience, The 11 fully self contained apartments (clean, light, friendly Caribbean colors, well equipped), fantastic view overlooking the Caribbean Sea, lush garden, beautiful palm fringed sandy beach, great service, warm friendly atmosphere, English & German speaking, great unforgettable tours, home away from home. Don't just Dream it! Do it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartment Espoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Espoir Hotel Castries
- Apartment Espoir St. Lucia/Castries