“Awesome Spa Day”
Review of Health and Beauty Day Spa - CLOSED

Health and Beauty Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled on the Bois d'Orange hill top, The Health and Beauty Day Spa has been offering Relaxing and Theraputic Spa Treatments for Over 25 Years.We are very proud to offer the Hydradermie Facial, a spectacular facial exclusive to GUINOT delivering immediate results.Our Pedicure Lounge furnished with our La Fleur Foot Spas are equipped with a State of the Art Shiatsu Roller Back Massage System for the experience of Ultimate Relaxation.
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I visited the Health and Day Spa twice while I stayed at Windjammer Landing Resort and Spa. My massage therapist Daynier (Nia) was super amazing. Although she was small and petite, she had the most powerful hands and stamina while she gave me the Detox Massage. She was very professional and clearly had the skills to give me the best massage. During my second visit, she knew my body and provided exactly what I needed based on her expertise. I also got a manicure an pedicure which was needed from the grit and sulfur accumulated from the Sulfur Mudbath in Soufriere. The prices are affordable and reasonable. This Day spa has a calming décor and therapeutic feel. Located atop the Bois d'Orange hill amid a green country setting, I loved watching the mother and baby cows roam freely outside through the window. This was such a relaxing experience and will definitely visit Daynier when I return to St Lucia. Thanks for everything Nia. You are good at what you do!

Reviewed 15 September 2012

If I want to have a massage this is where I go. I can relax without feeling I am being hussled away for the next client. There is tea and coffee if you want afterwards to help you wake up again

Reviewed 3 September 2012

If you are looking for total relaxation and peace on earth you must visit Health and Beauty Day Spa in Castries, St Lucia. We had a group of 20+ women scheduled for appointments throughout the course of one day. Nadiege graciously and professionally took on the scheduling of appointments via email a month in advance of our arrival. With all of the changes she adjusted the schedule with no problem. When we arrived that morning Antonia greeted our shuttle, it was just fantastic. The staff was waiting in a line for us. There were lovely refreshments laid out for us, the atmosphere was great and the staff was warm and friendly.

I had the chocolate wrap and the hot stone massage. I have had massages in the states, beachside in the caribbean, on cruiseships and in various locations; but this was simply sublime. It was the best! Teresa did my hot stone massage and it was sooooo relaxing. If you would like to experience a break from all that worries or stresses you; it is worth the trip to the Health and Beauty Day Spa. Once you walk into the massage side of the spa, it is very Zen. The area is candle lit, with cool air and the aroma immediately captivates your senses. At that point you are in for a treat that everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime. It was so relaxing and surreal that I left all of my jewelry and my treasured kate spade covered ipod touch right there in the storage box in the massage room. Of course Teresa bought my belongings out to the comfy waiting area. I noticed that everyone came out with the same ultimate and beyond look of total relaxation on their face and in their body language.

But don't leave without stepping into the pedi-manicure area and that's when everything that you have experienced comes full circle. The view from that area is amazing. There are 2 doors on opposite sides of the room. I stepped outside after seeing the panaromic view from that area. I wanted more and boy did I get more. It was so breathtaking to see the mountainside view. (Did I mention that the spa is mountainside). So you are now taking in the breathatking views of opposing mountains with beautiful homes here and there and you can see the valley of caribbean homes, etc. The foliage is just beautiful. It could make you get a tear in your eyes just taking in the beauty. I will never forget the relaxing feel and the opportunity to just take in the air and the panaromic view. If you lead a hectic, busy life or a more simple life then a trip to this spa is just what you need.

My hat goes off to this operation they really know what they are doing from excellent products, wonderful services and sheer professionalism, they get it!

1  Thank tiffanycoloredwater
Antonia F, Owner at Health and Beauty Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Thank You for the great review. We were excited about doing a large group and really wanted to make your time spent with us a memorable one. We decided to offer a display of island treats and refreshments locally made. ( Coconut Water, Guava Cheese, Plantain Chips, Fudge and Breadfruit Chips) We were so happy the day went smoothly and everyone left happy. I will make sure my staff and the other therapists who joined us on that day to make it possible read your review. It really was their team work that made it all possible.
Once again Thank You from all of us.

Antonia and the Health and Beauty Day Spa Team

Reviewed 14 August 2012

I have been going here for years. The Guinot facials are extremely good and all other treatments (pedi, mani, massage, body scrubs etc) are soothing and executed to a high standard. Professional staff and relaxing ambience.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Liked everything about. The staff was friendly and they catered to our specific needs.