“Excellent Service”

Ranked #13 of 54 Tours in Castries
Arkansas
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

In short, Book Stanis's cab company with confidence, we were extremely impressed, for details see the legnthy post below.

I booked initially with an alternate cab company. My wife and I walked out of the airport and expected to see a sign with our last name, but I had provided incorrect dates to the original cab service. While attempting to find our ride we were accosted by multiple drivers attempting to obtain our business who quickly became disinterested after I explained that I had booked with another service. Upon hearing my conversation with another driver, Stanis approached us in an attempt to help find the cab driver that wouldn't be there until 4 days later due to my error. He called the owner of the other cab company on our behalf, and arranged transport. He was patient with my wary nature, and re-phoned the original cab company to obtain the confirmation code they had initially been provided so that I could verify he was actually speaking with the original company.
The price for his private, clean, air conditioned vehicle was less than the price of the resort shuttle. He keeps a cooler in the back and provided complimentary water and Piton lager. He was happy to point out key tourist features of the island, and asked on multiple occasions if we would like to pull over so he could take a picture of us next to key land features.
My wife becomes nauseated from motion sickness easily. When we excitedly told friends that had previously gone to St. Lucia about our upcoming trip, four out of four voiced concerns about how she would handle the the "daredevil" taxi cab drivers and one even went so far as to suggest that we arrange helicopter transport to our resort. Stanis was polite, and courteous about my wife's request to ride up front. He regularly asked if she was doing well, and if he needed to slow down or change his driving in any way.
I was so impressed on the ride to the resort that we made arrangements to check out of the resort early so that we could take a tour through Soufre on our ride back with him. Again let me say book with confidence, we certainly will on our next trip.

Visited April 2014

Smyrna, Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Professional, timely, kind, excellent service and extremely clean car with cold AC.”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Stanis took excellent care of our families when we were married in St Lucia in November - always on time, always with a smile - and we called him A LOT!! Highly recommend Stanis!!

Visited November 2013
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Reliable and excellent service”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We were very pleased with the shuttle service that we arranged prior to our trip to St. Lucia. Stanis greeted us at the Hewanorra Airport, and he took us to our resort in Gros Islet. He was very friendly and made our trip very comfortable and pleasant. He was quick to respond to our emails, and he was always prompt when picking us up. Stanis had complimentary drinks (juice, water and beer) for us during our trip, and we certainly enjoyed the local beer, Pitons! We also had our 6 months old baby travelling at that time, and it was thoughtful of him to have a baby car seat installed for us. We had such a great time talking to him along the way that the trip went by so quickly. We even decided to take a private tour with his company, and we went on a full day tour to Soufriere. We stopped along many sightseeing spots from Rodney Bay to Castries, Marigot Bay, Anse La Raye and Soufriere. We saw the Pitons and we even went to see the volcano and Botanic Gardens. We always felt safe and had a great experience with Stanis. Thank you!

Visited October 2013