“Best Coffee and Service in St. Lucia”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Monkey Cafe

Blue Monkey Cafe
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Castries
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Lucia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Coffee and Service in St. Lucia”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I come to the Blue Monkey Cafe every time I come to St. Lucia, and during my stay I come everyday. The staff is wonderful, and the coffee is literally to die for (mmmmmmmmmmm)! The food is excellent, made fresh daily - and the staff is always smiling :). I always feel welcome, like I'm at home. The family that owns the cafe are good people, I highly recommend visiting, you wont regret it!

Love,
Bella! <3 :)

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank AnnaBellaBella

Thunder Bay, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch to take to the beach”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Two week vacation in Rodney Bay was made extra special by picking up our lunch for the beach at this restaurant. Stayed at Bay Gardens Hotel and walked to Reduit Beach each day. The Blue Monkey is on the way,as you round the corner from the IGA grocery store. Their wraps are wonderul, the roti was exceptional (one is enough to share) and service/friendliness exceeds any received in North America.
Great work ladies

• Visited February 2014
Münsterlingen
“Perfect start of the day ...”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

My wife and I, we had breakfast at the Blue Monkey Cafe nearly every day of our stay at Castries. It was always very delicious and very good value for the money. The staff is very friendly, dedicated and committed. Besides, the Blue Monkey Cafe is open all day, and it looks as if it is a good place for lunch as well.

• Visited December 2013