“Delicious food!”

Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Castries
St. Lucia
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Wow, the most amazing salads I have ever had - I think I am going to be working my way through the menu! Excellent!

• Visited May 2014

New Orleans
“Fast small breakfast”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

On our last day in St.Lucia we just wanted a quick small breakfast with coffee so we stumbled across Blue Monkey since thankfully Burger King wasn't open yet. Blue Monkey had Bake with ham and cheese or egg and ham and a variety of other choices. We got the fried bake since the employee suggested that it would taste better. It is a large dense type bread and it was plenty of food for the price and very good. It only has outdoor seating on benches right outside there store.

• Visited April 2014
Myrtle Beach
“Great Cocoa Tea”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stopped here several times for the local cocoa tea. The tea was delicious and the employees were very nice!

Visited April 2014
St. Lucia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Coffee and Service in St. Lucia”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I come to the Blue Monkey Cafe every time I come to St. Lucia, and during my stay I come everyday. The staff is wonderful, and the coffee is literally to die for (mmmmmmmmmmm)! The food is excellent, made fresh daily - and the staff is always smiling :). I always feel welcome, like I'm at home. The family that owns the cafe are good people, I highly recommend visiting, you wont regret it!

Love,
Bella! <3 :)

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank AnnaBellaBella
Thunder Bay, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch to take to the beach”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Two week vacation in Rodney Bay was made extra special by picking up our lunch for the beach at this restaurant. Stayed at Bay Gardens Hotel and walked to Reduit Beach each day. The Blue Monkey is on the way,as you round the corner from the IGA grocery store. Their wraps are wonderul, the roti was exceptional (one is enough to share) and service/friendliness exceeds any received in North America.
Great work ladies