“Great Indian food in St Lucia”
Review of Razmataz

Razmataz
Ranked #10 of 85 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 November 2013

This was the first restaurant that we went to in St. Lucia, and selected it based on the happy hour food special - buy one get one free. Food was very tasty, beer prices were pricy, service was great except it took forever to get bill. Atmosphere was open air and very nice, not sure that we will be back, but only due to time and other options that we want to try out.

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank You for taking time to review Razmataz!
We value what you have to say....and it all helps for us to improve!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Visit here whenever we are in st lucia, very warm welcome tasty food and the chef mingles with the clients.
Beer a little pricy but well worth a visit

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

THanks for your comments! we value what you say about us!!
We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

This was the first restaurant that we went to in St. Lucia, and selected it based on the number of people there when we drove by. We ate at the bar (which seemed to throw the staff), but had a great meal. I had coconut chicken curry, my husband had tandoori chicken, we split a garlic naan. I thought that both were very tasty.

Pricing seemed a tad high, service was great, atmosphere was open air and very nice. Not sure that we will be back, but only due to time and other options that we want to try out.

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thank You for taking time to write about us!
We value all you say about us and look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

For my week stay, I have made it my mission to try a new restaurant every night. Upon arriving, we were seated very quickly but the wait time for our food was extremely ridiculous!!!!! We saw many persons coming after us and were fed before us. When I couldn't bare it any longer. I approached the cashier to cancel or order and pay for the drinks, she said that our food was ready now. It was already prepared, in other words "no!". After almost waiting 45-60 minutes, my appetite was gone, the food arrived ,of which they forgot my starter course and still billed me for it (of course I made notice of it to them and the food was horrible and extremely salty, some pieces of the meat were under cooked and others burnt. Had to throw it away and I hate wasting food, money and my time. If my boyfriend was not there to calm me,I was not accepting anything. GUYS I'm not lying this was by far the worst.

2  Thank bagodimplz

Thank You for taking time to review Razmataz.
My staff clearly remember your visit to the restaurant.... and remember that they tried to serve and accommodate all your needs!
However, you stepped into a very, very busy restaurant without reservation! We are NOT a fast food restaurant and it is recalled that most of the food that was served to you was eaten!....without any complaint at the time!! and further more.... had it been so terrible....or horrible....why oh why did you choose to pack it and take it home with you? It truly defies belief!!
Christmas is coming ....and I hope someone who may care about you will buy you a new watch! an accurate time keeping model ....because you certainly DID NOT wait for the time YOU claimed for your food!!
Sadly we find from experience, that when already unhappy folks enter the restaurant it is almost impossible to make them HAPPY!!!

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

We are on a two week b&b holiday in Rodney Bay so are trying a different restaurant every evening. This one was sadly average. Quantity over quality of taste I'm afraid. The deals are good, two mains for the price of one. We noted that regular dinners were sharing a course to save money. I had a prawn poori (their spelling not mine) which was not good. The pancake base was soggy and the brown gravy like sauce was not good and in over abundance. The main courses totally forgettable. Ask for diet coke and get a can of Waitrose essential range drink for EU7. Give this one a miss unless you are really starving for a curry.

swright63, Owner at Razmataz, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank You for taking time to review us at Razmataz. A disappointing review for us! My Chef and My Staff strive so very hard to keep all our customers happy - and all are very willing to change any dish YOU may not be satisfied with!
Waitrose do trade with St. Lucia - they take our bananas and we get goods in return! Again we can always adjust whatever YOU may not approve of!
At Razmataz we are making every attempt to give good value in these recession times. However, we do not compromise our product! It is sad that you did not give us the opportunity, on the evening to correct things, rather than express YOUR unhappiness after the event when we can have NO recourse with the situation.