Just returned from a wonderful trip to St Lucia, due in large part to Cheryl and her Habitat Terrace. Cheryl met us at the door and showed us two same priced rooms. We chose our room and she offered to start setting up any trips or information we needed. She offered different companies for each tour or activity we wanted. We picked which one. She plays no favorites but will give her opinion if asked. Rooms were fresh, spotless, and detailed. Any request was answered quickly. Even the outside was cleaned daily. The property is gated and fenced with a all night security that asked to help if we got in late and had bags or just day stuff. Breakfast was perfect. The pool is clean but best for children, because it is very small, but nice. Besides we weren't there for the pool. Felt very safe wherever we drove or walked. Suggest renting a car if you want to freedom. Habitat is up the hill about 5 minutes from the beach and town. Driving on the left was a bit different, but the locals are very courteous, even though they drive and pass quickly. Thank you Cheryl, we hope to see you again. No complaints, only a big THANK YOU. Jack and Maggie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Habitat Terrace Hotel is only a 15-minute drive from the GFL Charles Airport & the Capital, Castries, and a 5-minute drive to Rodney Bay and the popular beaches. We are also within close proximity to the Beausejour Cricket Stadium. Made up of Superior rooms with king bed, Deluxe room with two double beds, Self Catering Studio with kitchenette, one and two bedroom suites will full kitchen, living and dining and balcony. Three Bedroom Family Suite with full kitchen and dining on the ground floor near the pool and garden.With its cool, tranquil and peaceful surroundings where nature's splendor is visible in the many species of birds and butterflies; Habitat Terrace Hotel is indeed the place to unwind after a business day, to romance or simply relax on the deck of our intimate outdoor pool.Our amenities and services would not be complete without the courteous and friendly assistance of the staff and management team at Habitat Terrace Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Habitat Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habitat Terrace Hotel Gros Islet
- Habitat Terrace St. Lucia/Gros Islet