“You'll love it!!!”

Calabash Cove Resort and Spa
Boston
“You'll love it!!!”
Reviewed 4 June 2010

We recently stayed at Calabash Cove for the beginning portion of our honeymoon. From there we were moving on to Sandals, but we really wanted to have a few days to relax first in a nice, quiet resort.

Via our travel agent, the hotel facilitated transportation for us from the airport to the resort. It IS a long ride – and quite windy and high – but you get to see the island and the scenery is beautiful! The driver stopped at a scenic location mid-way to allow us to get out, get some air, and take some pictures. I can certainly understand why some people may mind this car ride, but it didn’t bother us at all.

The resort is built in a hill, so this means you have to take stairs to get from one location to the next. It felt good to have an excuse to have to get a little exercise walking the stairs, since other than that all we were doing is lying around, eating, and drinking! But be careful when they are wet! The flowers, trees, and overall foliage is so well done and beautiful. We saw lots of hummingbirds enjoying the flowers, and lots of little lizards!

We stayed in an oceanview suite and the view was spectacular…can’t be beat. There’s a nice balcony with furniture so you can sit out and take it all in. The room itself is very spacious, nice and was kept cool. It was very quiet and we couldn't hear anyone in other rooms. There was no clock, so bring a little one or a watch if you think you'll need it.

We chose to do the all inclusive plan and it was well worth it. It’s so nice not having to worry about prices or how much you are spending, since it’s already been paid for. The menu’s all have prices on them but with the all inclusive you don’t have to feel guilty once you see how much you are spending! The main restaurant is very good. It is open air and you can sit right next to the railing and look out onto the island. There are mosquitoes – no more than what we’re use to here in the northeast – but they are pesky so you might want to bring along some bug spray. The breakfast menu is not large, but there should be something for everyone. Portions are large. Lunch we ate every day at the pool bar. They have burgers, sandwiches, nachos, etc. For dinner, there is a standard menu, as well as a specials page each night. They have some unique dishes and appetizers that were fun to try. The service is slow, but this is not a bad thing! You have nowhere to be, so just enjoy the time with the person you are with! The drinks are also delicious, they have a drink menu that you can get ideas from or they’ll make you whatever you like!

The pool is refreshing and we loved the infinity edge. There were plenty of lounge chairs, and since the resort itself is not large, the pool never felt crowded. The beach is small and they have lounge chairs down there, some in the sun and a few in the shade. A waiter came down several times to take drink orders. When you’re being lazy and don’t feel like walking up to the bar to get a drink, this is much appreciated :) You don’t have to tip, especially on the all inclusive plan, but a couple bucks here and there can’t hurt. On the first day that we went down to the beach, the ocean had a lot of debris in it – it seems like the palm trees, and other trees, ‘shed’, and this gets into the water since the beach is lined with trees. It feels very much like seaweed and is not pleasant. However, the next day it seemed to have cleared out. So if you go in the first day and it’s not clean, don’t write it off, give it another shot.

We traveled first into Miami, and then from there to St. Lucia. Our luggage did not make it to St. Lucia with us and was delayed in Miami. We were told it would arrive the following evening. From what I can tell, this is pretty common. When we arrived to the resort (sans luggage) and we asked the front desk if they had any basic toiletries to get us through the night (toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.), they said no – but they could call us a cab to bring us into town. Well let me tell you, when you’ve been traveling for an entire day, the last thing you want to do is take a taxi into town to go shopping. But we had no choice, so we spent $40 for a cab ride in addition to the basic necessities we had to purchase. Although there is a little shop at the resort, they do not have these items. I would recommend to management that they have small, basic items available to guests who need them, as many hotels do, or if not that, at least have them in the gift shop. If your luggage is delayed it is an annoying situation in the first place to not have any of your stuff, and providing basic items would make the situation a little bit better for the guest. We did have our bathing suits with us in our carry-ons, thankfully and we could enjoy the beach on our first day, so make sure to take those with you on the plane just in case!

Overall the resort is beautiful, staff is fantastic, and it was just the kind of relaxing vacation we had hoped for! The weather was perfect – it rained every day for a few minutes but other than that, it is warm, sunny, and just enough breeze to keep you comfortable. You will love it!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 3 June 2010

My new husband and I just returned from our 1 week honeymoon at Calabash Cove and we had an absolutely amazing time there. I've traveled the world and stayed at some of the finest hotels in the world, and Calabash certainly ranks at the top of my list.
We stayed in one of the Oceanview Suites, and it was perfect. Our room was beautiful. The fridge is fully stocked with water and drinks and can be restocked everyday. We did the all inclusive which I definitely recommend. I saw some people's reviews who said they got tired of the restaurant, but I honestly cannot imagine how you can get tired of the food here. And I am a serious foodie. I think if you are a picky eater, then you might have some trouble. But the menu is varied, and we loved everything we tasted. In fact, we didn't even get to eat everything we wanted because there were so many choices. Plus, the specials changed everyday. Additionally, the pool menu and the room service menu also offer different options. The drinks at the pool made by either Jonathan or Lance are heavenly. They really spoil you! They are funny, and fun to be around. The pool is beautiful and fun, and it's a good spot to be if you want to be more social with other couples. The beach is small, but quite lovely. There are kayaks right on the beach that you can take out at any time.
We also rented a driver for the day who took us to all the major sites around the island. It cost $160 US and we gave him $200. we requested he take us to the beach by Jade Mountain for snorkeling, which I definitely recommend. There is a beautiful coral reef there. Other couples took a boat tour and really enjoyed that. You get approached from locals selling their goods a lot - I recommend buying a necklace and putting it on even if you dont want it. It's a sign to other peddlers that you dont want anything. Also, we went to the Friday night street party and I dont recommend it. It's literally about 2 blocks with food and music. Not what we expected.
One thing I definitely recommend is to bring bug spray. One person recommended that in their review, and I am so glad i listened! The mosquitoes can be bad at night.
All in all, we were very comfortable. The AC in our room worked great. Everything was top, top quality. I would definitely go back.

Green Bay
Reviewed 26 May 2010

Just returned from an eight night stay at Calabash Cove and let me start by saying that this beautiful resort met, if not exceeded most of our expectations.

We stayed in a swim up suite on the infinity pool and would choose this room again due to the luxury of immediate access to the pool and our bathroom. This room is a gem.

The service at this resort is top notch from the maintenance staff, to the dining room staff, up to the managers and owner. Not once did I ever feel as though I was asking too much or was a bother. I was told by many people that the Conrad (owner) had set the standard for service at the Sandals resort where he was previously the General Manager. This level of service he is known for has definitely been instilled at Calabash.

The food was great. Although the dinner menu did not change, each evening a special appetizer, entree and dessert was offered in addition to the regular menu.

The grounds are beautiful and very well taken care of. The beach is also very nice.

The pool bar was open everyday from 10am to 5pm. We enjoyed the cocktail menu as well as the food offered for lunch. The pool is amazing. We especially loved seeing the bartenders Johnathan and Lance each day. There is nothing these two will not do to make sure you are enjoying your stay. Many times daily Lance provided drinks down at the beach, going as far as to suggest that we not venture back up the stairs to the pool bar to obtain drinks as we was happy to get them for us.

You will not be bothered by vendors on this beach. The only people who stopped by were two local young men offering jet ski rentals which we gladly took them up on. This was so much fun and much less expensive than an other beach resort area we have been to.

I used the gym many times during my stay and it was more than adequate. It offered a treadmill, bike, elliptical, weights, exercise mats and balls.

The only service that I would not opt for again would be the manicure. The girl who did my manicure was very nice, but seems to have not attended school for this skill and my manicure showed her lack of experience and training. Not worth the $35.

Having stayed at other resorts in St. Lucia previously, this resort has now replaced others as my number one choice when staying in St. Lucia. I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting fabulous service, beautiful views and a fantastic property. This is also a perfect resort for relaxation as well as socialization. We met many great couples of all ages.

Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Reviewed 23 May 2010

My husband and I, with 6 guests, sailed the islands of St. Vincent and the Grenadines for a week on a 50 ft. catamaran. We all had individual bedrooms and bathrooms and enjoyed an absolutely fantastic week of sailing and experiencing these islands with our friends. But after a week of sailing, we wanted to relax, just the 2 of us, for a few days prior to coming back to our hectic lives. I have to say while we soooooooo enjoyed the sailing, the pinacle of our trip to the Caribean was staying at Calabash Cove! We stayed 2 nights - 1 in room 5, and 1 in room 6. Each had a plunge pool and outdoor shower. We had a surprise visitor one night....a lizard was in our vanity area! It didn't eat much and we felt relatively sure it wouldn't cause any problems (just make sure you turn the light on at night if you use the restroom!). Our rooms were beautiful, with warm woods and swaying curtains. Rooms are complete with a full complement of soft drinks and alcohol.

We arrived earlier than most guests so we were directed to the bar while we waited for our room. Davison met us and made a special drink for this thirsty duo. Coincidentaly it was the same hue as the beautiful water! Ask him about his "special" and he'll happily make one for you!

The plunge pool was awesome! The sun is powerful so we really enjoyed being just a step away from cooling down. We enjoyed morning kayak rides as well. The food was very flavorful, and while the menu provided many of the same items each day, we enjoyed a number of the same items because they were "that good".

The steps from the cottages were tough to tackle in the heat, so we ordered room service frequently. We always gave ample time prior to delivery so we were not disappointed.

The entrance foyer and view are just spectacular. Don't be discouraged by the journey to Calabash. It is just well worth the trip. While I realize there are many other places on St. Lucia we could stay next, quite honestly I hope we return to Calabash Cove someday. We enjoyed the getaway THAT much!

1 Thank calabashcove
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 May 2010

We stayed at Calabash Cove from 16th – 26 March 2010.
As you drive up the long narrow steep bumpy road you could be mistaken for thinking that the Taxi driver has made a wrong turn if it wasn’t for the Calabash Cove road sign. From the main road it takes only a couple of minutes to reach the Grand Entrance of Calabash cove and as I stepped out of the Taxi I stared in amazement at the view before my eyes. Whilst we have stayed in a variety of different style hotels worldwide we have never stayed at one where the Reception area is open, with the hypnotic Brilliant Blue Atlantic Ocean as a backdrop. We sat at the reception desk and enjoyed a refreshing Orange Juice. Check in was easy and we were quickly escorted to our Beach Front Cottage, our cases followed thankfully as I was not prepared for the 65 steps which you have to climb when going backwards and forwards to reception. We are young and fit and did not have a problem with this but prior to booking we did not see this written anywhere and I envisage this could be a problem for those less able than my Husband and I.

As soon as we arrived at our Cottage 8, and saw the view from the decking we knew we had chosen the right hotel. We had had a busy previous week on the Island as we had stayed in a large villa with Family and were married, so a week’s relaxation was just what we were looking for. All Cottages are perfectly situated for Sun set and the plunge pool is a must for cooling down when you have had enough of the Gorgeous Caribbean sunshine. The bedroom was huge with a large Jacuzzi tub in it. There was also a large area with two basins, a separate toilet and the outdoor shower which had the best view ever. The lounge area had a full size fridge, TV sofa and two small chairs. As we were on the All Inclusive plan they provide a fully stocked mini bar all of which is included. It was stocked with Gin, Absolut Vodka and Chairmans Reserve Rum. As I don’t like Absolut Vodka they happily changed it for Smirnoff for me. They then come around daily to restock wines, beers and soft drinks which you have used from the fridge. If you run out of supplies you can get them from the bar at the restaurant.

Whilst we were in St Lucia, lack of rain fall for three months had caused the Government to declare a national drought on the Island so measures were in place to conserve water wherever necessary. This meant that the water level of the pool was not high enough for the “Infinity pool waterfall”, which is understandable and refreshing to see the Hotel doing their bit to help the Island. There is ample space around the pool for sun loungers which all had thick comfortable cushions on them. There were also private two person Cabana style loungers with nets which you could use to shelter yourself from the sun. The pool bar was nice with cocktails and bar food offered until 5.30pm each day and waiter service was available from sun loungers if you wanted it. The spa is small but the Aloe Vera treatment I had was fantastic. I had originally booked for a Sea Salt scrub but an afternoon of Sun had taken its toll on my skin and caused me to be a little red so I had the Aloe Vera wrap which took the heat out of my skin and healed the sun burn by the next morning.

Room service was fantastic, a big thank you to Maggie for meticulously cleaning our room everyday. There was also an evening turn down service where they emptied the bins, bought fresh towels and turned the bed sheets down.
The view from the restaurant is truly amazing. The food is also very good, however one thing we did find a little disappointing was that the menu did not change and was the same menu for lunch and dinner. In fact it was the same menu for lunch and dinner for the full week. We thought that they would change it weekly but we were told this happens every three months. Thankfully we are not fussy eaters so were able to eat well for a week’s stay but I think if we had stayed longer we would have got bored of the same menu. The room service menu and the pool bar menu were different but if you wanted to sit in the restaurant you had memorized the menu by the second day. There were however daily specials which changed on a daily basis. Breakfast was very good, cereals, fruits, pastries, sausages, bacon, beans and every type of egg you could imagine.

When we arrived on the Friday we were one of four couples eating in the restaurant that evening. As the hotel filled up over the Saturday and Sunday with more guests arriving the service did start to fall. One evening we were at dinner over two and a half hours, because the service was so slow. You should bear in mind that there is nothing else to do at Calabash cove other than your evening meal which is accompanied by a small band or singer, but that is all the entertainment there is. Our evenings were spent watching sun set, getting ready for dinner, eating and then back at the Cottage by 8.30ish. If you like lively atmospheres then this is not the place for you. My Husband and I would not normally have chosen a Hotel like Calabash Cove for this reason, however as we had already experienced a more lively first week on the Island we were more than happy to spend our second week together and couldn’t have picked a better place for it.
Taxis in to Castries or Rodney Bay are not expensive, and both have plenty of nightlife for those interested. We would recommend a trip to a local supermarket such as Super J’s to purchase some “Bop”, mosquito spray. Spray this in your room before you go to bed (making sure you clear the room for at least 20 minutes after). Yes there were mosquito’s and yes we found two huge cockroaches but what do you expect when visiting a tropical island, they come as part of the package.

On our second to last day I did meet with the Manager to discuss some areas where the service had fallen, such as room service repeatedly delivering incorrect orders and forgetting to bring side plates resulting in me eating toast off of a saucer. We were also given food we hadn’t ordered in the restaurant and forgotten about when we called for maintenance, all signs that the Hotel is struggling to cope once it is at full occupancy. The Manager took on board our comments and gave us a Private Dinner on our decking for free as a good will gesture to apologise for the inconvenience we had received.
Whilst there I did hear rumours that they are looking to expand, but there is a potential to ruin the hotel if they do this as the service barely copes as the Hotel gets busy, expansion would further jeopardize the already struggling service.

One the whole we were extremely satisfied with our stay at Calabash cove. Providing the small issues we experienced can be ironed out I think the hotel will do very well. It is a very small intimate romantic hotel geared around couples, which are few and far between, let’s hope they keep it this way.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank discoveringtheworld
Ellicott City, Maryland, USA
Reviewed 6 May 2010

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at Calabash Cove for our Honeymoon last week. We were so excited for the trip based on the pictures on the resort's website as well as countless reviews we read on Trip Advisor. As is sometimes the case with looking forward to something, there is the possibility that you may be disappointed. Let me just say that we were NOT disappointed by our lofty expectations and the resort actually EXCEEDED them! I will give as much detail as possible, perhaps TOO much, but I feel so adamant about our experience that I feel it would be an injustice not to.

From the airport, it will take a legit hour and half to get to the hotel. The island is tiny, but very mountainous and the roads are windy. The cab driver (Shevonne) was very friendly and met us at the airport with a sign baring our names. He made the trip fun, talking to us about the island and serving up drinks on the way to the hotel. He called the hotel ahead of time to ensure they had a Dirty Banana and Rum Punch (our drinks of choice) waiting for us in the lobby! In addition, they had warm towels for us! We also had champagne upon arrival in our room since we were honeymooners.

We checked in and had the pleasure of staying in one of the four swim up suites. #104 (closest to the pool bar - coincidence? I think not!) The room was smaller then what we anticipated. (For those of you thinking of booking a Swim Up Suite, #102 and #103 seem to be bigger). Besides the smaller room size, the room was great. The view of the ocean from our patio was second to none. It's nice seeing the blue of the pool, blue of the Caribbean, and the blue of the sky all on top of one another! And the convenience of swimming into the infinity pool right from our room is not bad either! Since there aren't many guests at the resort, the large infinity pool is rarely crowded. I often read my book and sipped on Rum Punch while in the water.

The pool bar was manned by two bartenders from roughly 10 in the morning until 5 in the evening. The main bartender was Jonathan and his "apprentice". He was a great bartender and the drinks were delicious! You also have the opportunity of ordering lunch from the bar menu and having it delivered to the beach, cabanas, room, or pool.

The food was probably one of the top things of the trip. We got the all-inclusive and I am certain we got our money's worth. The menu had just enough options for us to try different things during our 7 night stay. The Samurai Shrimp was an absolute favorite! We would order it during both lunch and dinner! The rib eye and duck were also personal faves of mine.

We certainly wanted to stay at a place where it was a relaxing atmosphere with few distractions, less people, and more time to enjoy each other's company. After all, we are newlyweds! We've stayed at a Sandals type resort before and if you are looking to be around a lot of people in a commercialized and crowded atmosphere, you probably do not want to stay at Calabash. That said, a lot of the people you will meet here are honeymooners and we met several great couples that we would go out with or to dinner with. That leads me to...

Excursions. You will spend a good amount if you want to take advantage of all St. Lucia has to offer outside your All-Inclusive package, but it's worth it! We did the Catamaran Tour and Scuba Diving Excursion. Both were full day events. Other couples we met did Zip Lining in the Rain forest which I heard was great too!

We also accompanied 5 other couples and booked a Taxi with CJ's Taxi Service and spent the evening in the town of Gros Islet and a fishing village starting with an A. Can't remember the name. CJ was the BEST! I highly recommend asking the Concierge to have him pick you up and take out out. There are many taxi services Calabash uses. Make sure you get CJ because all bets are off when you are outside the resort. He stayed with us the entire evening and transported us between two towns and stayed with us as we walked around and sampled all the fine food and danced during their weekly Friday night street party! He even let us stop by his house to let the ladies use the restroom! Very nice guy. If you do the Catamaran, you will meet "Ghost" who is probably the most entertaining guy we met on the trip. He seemed to know literally everyone on the island. I'm serious. He knows everyone. The large boat will pick you up in the morning from nearby Gros Islet and serve all you can drink Rum Punch on your way to the Pitons, The Drive In Volcano, Lunch at Jalouise Plantation, and to a private beach for swimming and snorkeling. On the way back, the boat gets a little more of a party atmosphere and there is games/dancing/drinking. Lastly, the scuba was the first time either of us had done it, and it was amazing! We both plan on getting certified based on the experience! The scuba sites are on the southern part of the island where there are more coral reefs (no reefs on the Calabash beach) and we saw amazing things. It was a breeze learning and they have what's called a Discovery Dive where they teach you the basics. We dove as far as 45 feet on the second of the two dives! AMAZING!

Here's pretty much a summary:

1. Every room has a stunning view of the ocean.
2. Very relaxing and romantic resort.
3. AMAZING food! Do the AI and order as much as you want!
4. If you venture off, ask for CJ's Taxi Service
5. Top excursion was definitely the Catamaran Tour
6. Tip if you are overly impressed with the service (even with AI) You will definitely get preferential treatment over others.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tbrackney24
Fairfield County, Connecticut
Reviewed 27 April 2010

My husband & I stayed at Calabash Cove the second week of April. I did extensive research before choosing a place to stay and I am so happy we went with Calabash!!

To start, we had the hotel arrange a helicopter for us from the airport, to the hotel. It was very well organized and it was so much fun! We were able to take whatever we wanted out of our suitcases since they take them by car separately. They arrived at the hotel a couple of hours later and someone from the hotel staff came and found us by the pool to let us know. We already had our room at that point and our bags were delivered to our rooms without us having to ask. The hotel also arranged for a driver to pick us up from the helicopter to the hotel. Our drivers name was Simon. I highly recommend using him. The car was spotless, he had cold drinks for us and he was full of information about the island. So those unpaved roads everyone was complaining about.....well guess what? They have all been PAVED! A week before we arrived, the roads were completed. It was a smooth ride all the way until you arrive at the road that leads down to the hotel, but it's only for a few minutes and totally worth it once you step foot into the gorgeous lobby! Yes, the roads are windy. I'm from CT so I'm used to that. It also reminded me of the Carmel area in California or the hills of LA, not much difference. We actually were going to take the helicopter back to the airport at the end of our trip, but decided we wanted to see the island so we asked for Simon to drive us. He took us all around and explained the different areas & taught us all about the culture etc...we stopped and took pictures, it didn't feel like an 1 1/2 at all. I guess the paved roads helped! We were so glad we did that.

Upon arrival, you step into the open aired lobby with the beautiful furniture, high ceilings and shiny marble floors and a breath taking view. Cold drinks were brought to us right away and before we knew it we were taken down to our room. We had a sunset suite on the second level in the main building, room #205. We had a large deck that we would sit on to watch the sunset every night while having a drink or two. The room was very large, with a jacuzzi tub, large shower, separate toilet area, double sink, comfortable bed, couch, desk, dresser, closet & large television. Also, a good sized fridge that was stocked every day. CLEAN!! They have turn down service at night and they give you a set of fresh towels twice a day if needed. We slept very well at night. Also, they have electrical sockets for British & US plugs.

The pool area is just beautiful. We didn't go down to the little beach once. We stayed up top on the comfortable lounge chairs. While we were there, they replaced all of the older cushions with brand new ones. They have covered 'beds' also in case you want to stay out of the sun. Down at the beach there are covered areas as well and on the grass they have umbrellas. The sun is STRONG!! I don't usually burn easily, and I got a little too much on a day where the clouds were coming and going, so I highly suggest bringing a strong sunscreen. My husband was in a covered bed and got a little burned too, but he had no sunscreen on. There is something to be said for 'reflective sun'. The view out by the pool is so pretty. The pool is meticulously cleaned every day as well as the individual plunge pools. The swim up bar was fun. We met some great people there, two in particular that I now consider friends. Jonathan, the bartender was great. He whipped us up drinks quickly and someone was always coming around asking us if we wanted anything. We ate lunch at the pool most days. Yes, they do walk the order up the steps and bring the food back down, but it wasn't that long of a wait. I live just outside NYC and people here RUSH around like crazy, so you would think it would bother me if I had to wait a long time, but it wasn't bad at all!! Besides, aren't you on vacation to relax??

The FOOD!! I can go on and on about how AMAZING the food was. We paid for AI and I was worried about that. We don't ever do that because my husband and I appreciate good food and we hate when we go out to eat and the food is not good. We did AI because the reviews mentioned that leaving the hotel was not easy etc...so we decided to do it. (we were there celebrating our 40th birthday's) I thought there would be a big buffet with cold food....well, I almost felt guilty eating! I felt like we should have paid MORE for the food!! I can't complain about one thing I ate. Everything was so fresh, so light, not heavy or greasy. The portions were the perfect size and the presentation was always so pretty. The different combinations of flavors in the dishes that the chef creates were exquisite. The menus were the same for breakfast and for lunch/dinner with dinner specials every night. I took advantage of the AI by ordering a little more than I would normally just so I can try everything! Be sure to try the Pain Au Chocolat in the morning. They were just as good if not better than the ones I had in France and Brussels! I should also mention that they grow most of their fruit right there on the grounds. Talk about FRESH! We ate every single meal at the hotel. At dinner every night, they had some kind of live music. A different band every night. They played quietly in the background. It was very nice.

Speaking of which, the grounds are kept so beautiful. I think they should update their website soon with new pictures because they don't show all the beautiful flowers and foliage that have grown in since they opened. I will be uploading pictures for you to see. There are always people working on the grounds, sweeping, weeding, watering etc...and their hard work shows. I read that someone complained about the 82 steps. A group of us actually discussed this while at Calabash. First off, the hotel is built into the side of a hill, so you would have to expect that if the hotel is up high, and the cottages are below, there are going to be steps,however, it is not a steep climb at all. It's so nice to stroll around the property in my opinion. Yes, there are bugs. You are on an island, which has a tropical rain forest on it, bring bug spray. :)
Some people we met there actually brought plug in repellents for their room to keep the mosquitoes away which I thought was a good idea. We didn't have a problem with that in our room for some reason. I kept the doors & curtains closed at night to be sure to keep them out.

We didn't use the spa, so I can't comment on that. Sorry!

We went into Castries one day to do some shopping. There were a couple of cruise ships that came in so we decided to go. They hotel called a taxi for us. He drove us in, we did some shopping and we had his cell phone # to call him when we wanted to leave. We could have just used another taxi, there were many to choose from.

My husband and I are fitness trainers, so going the gym every morning was a must! They have a treadmill, bike and elliptical trainer, all new, plus free weights, some mats & exercise balls. Clean towel & a fridge with cold water and yes, there are two air conditioners! Someone kept opening the windows at night, which drove me nuts because the room would have mosquitoes etc.. in the morning! I think maybe they didn't see the remote for the A/C or something.

The people at Calabash are the best. Everyone, was so kind, so helpful & FRIENDLY! This place was everything we hoped it would be, plus!! I highly recommend it. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Now, do not hesitate any longer!!
BOOK IT!!

Cap Maison
Cap Maison
#2 of 4 in Cap Estate
Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina

Been to Calabash Cove Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!