“Do I really have to leave...??”
other traveller has booked this property
Fully stocked kitchen
3 piece bathroom
Bedroom 3 with AC
Front Door Entrance
Master bedroom with Queen bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Frances P
Durham, United Kingdom
“Do I really have to leave...??”
Reviewed 17 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

I absolutely love this villa and would recommend it to anyone. It’s a great standard but also manages to maintain a nice homely feel too. The kitchen is well kitted out with modern appliances and equipment with an island/breakfast bar to mooch around. The balcony is spacious and such a great area to slowly wake up in on a morning and relax in on an evening. The bedrooms are very comfortable, all with A/C if you require. There are two bathrooms which were really nicely decorated and had some nice little sample size bottles of goodies waiting for us. Also, the hosts were amazing, very attentive and accommodating with an appropriate amount of communication to be helpful and supportive. I just don’t want to leave at all!!! I can’t seem to add photos but I can confirm the photos included in the main advert are accurate and depict it well...although nothing can actually prepare you for the reality of the beautiful view from the balcony...it’s breathtaking!

Management Response
19 Nov 2017
Thank you and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again.
heathergg...
Cranbrook, Canada
“Awesome Stay”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I would highly recommend this unit! Very clean and spacious, quiet neighborhood and super close to the beach! Close proximity to shopping, restaurants, and Rodney Bay entertainment hub. A great place to spend your holiday for an affordable price!!

Management Response
28 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review and I am happy to hear you had a great time. We hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing