“Amazing steaks”

Fire Grill Steak House & Lounge Bar
Price range: US$15 - US$69
Cuisines: Bar, Steakhouse, Caribbean, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dorchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

My husband went out with the men from our group (a manly pre wedding outing lol) and they all came back claiming they were the best steaks they have ever had! Absolutely no complaints and well worth the cost, not too expensive either.

• Polish first
Ducos, Martinique
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The same!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

The off jazz and art festival is always great at Fire grill.the large outdoor screen would have been interesting all the week through!!

London, United Kingdom
“Average food, poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We visited Fire Grill for the encore night of the jazz festival. We had been looking forward to this night for weeks, but were sadly disappointed. The food was OK. We shared the nachos to start which were very tasty. My husband had the shrimp kebab, which he thought was a good portion size but lacking in flavour. I had the ribeye steak which was unfortunately over-cooked. This is unacceptable for a restaurant that specialises in steak. Service was slow so I didn't bother sending it back. The fries we had were verging on inedible. They were soggy and still slightly cold in the middle and had soaked up a great deal of oil. The waitress that was serving our table seemed to be in a bad mood and we were made to feel like we were a bit of a nuisance just by being there, which was a bit of a downer. Atmosphere-wise it was very lively as it was the encore night and the restaurant was packed. If wanting to go to one of "Jazz at the Grill" events, my advice would be to go here for a drink but eat elsewhere (try Jaques Waterfront dining or Spice of India)

• Visited May 2014
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Service was so bad we laughed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

My partner & I ate here on the last night of our holiday which was also the last Saturday of the Jazz Festival. We had read that the service was slow so decided to order a cocktail each & a bottle of prosecco to keep us going for the meal. The waitress said she'd double check if they had prosecco. 10 minutes later my cocktail arrived, the fella was told they didn't have the ingredients for his. He asked if the prosecco was available & was told she hadn't checked. My starter arrived which was prawns & a scallop in cheese, it was fairly pleasant. The fella in the meantime went to the bar to get himself 2 drinks which was much quicker but still had slow service. The waitress came & said there was no prosecco so I ordered a bottle of red to go with the steak. The main arrived which was a lovely cooked steak, a side of mushrooms & the fella had a tiger burger. 5 mins later the red wine arrived, then she had to find a Corkscrew so I'd nearly finished my main course before she came back! Also the side of onion rings arrived after I finished my steak.

The food is nice, but after About 10 mins of watching this girl try and juggle serving just 4 tables we decided the best thing to do was laugh it off rather than get wound up about it. thankfully the jazz kept us entertained. Overall there seemed to be no management of the restaurant. I was disappointed that the poor service overshadowed not only the food but our last night on the island

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Over rated and over priced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

We ate here twice on our stay. The first day was great S we ordered and ate in the bar. I had fajitas and my partner had the minute steak which was really tasty. We made the mistake of booking in for Christmas evening which was awful. The restaurant was packed and full of drunken sailors who were making so much noise and spoiling it for everyone else. We had to complain and to be fair to the manager he did get them to stop but the other staff just ignored it. Service is slow, food is very nice but over priced. If they could do so thing about the service and the price then this restaurant would have potential

Visited December 2013