Eastwinds Inn is an amazing place. The cottages, set in beautiful botanical gardens, are well appointed and kept clean and tidy by the housekeeping staff. The guests are always a mixture of different ages, with many returning guests. New comers, who say they never return to a place more than once as there are so many different places to visit in the world are soon heard to be changing their minds and saying they will return. What makes it so special? It has to be down to the staff, who are so friendly and professional, and do everything possible to make sure everyone has a good time. I really love having dinner in the beautiful candlelit dinning room just by the sea. Choosing from the extensive menu is very difficult and takes a great deal of thought whilst sipping a glass or two of champagne. The gentle lapping of the sea, the quiet buzz of conversation, an excellent meal, frequently topped up glasses and wonderful background music makes a perfect evening after a hard day on the beach! We have visited the very special Eastwinds Inn many times----we are extremely lucky!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, West Indies, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet