If you are looking for peace and quiet, excellent service, fabulous food and drink, smiling faces and a beautiful location you should look no further.
The five of us (2 adults, 17, 11 and 7) have just returned from a wonderful 2 weeks at this gem of a resort. It often felt like we were the only people there although the 30 chalets were full I think ... a testament to the spaciousness of East Winds and the attentiveness of the staff.
For us, shuffleboard, table tennis, fitness trail, beach and swimming pool were more than enough to fill the time between the sumptuous dining experiences served in the elegant beachside restaurant.
No night clubs, pool aerobics and kids club here, and that is a huge positive for this traditional caribbean getaway.
When you add the good free WiFi connection, extensive choice of premium brand drinks, not to mention the excellent champagne and daily special cocktails, its difficult to see how we could find better and this is our 6th visit to the Caribbean.
Our thanks to all at the resort who made our stay so special and a particular mention to Miriam, Titus and Fina, and thanks to Gareth for the cricket chats!
We look forward to coming back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, West Indies, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet