We have just returned from a 12 night break at this beautiful place. We also got married here which was out of this world, Sylvanus the gardener beautifully decorated our chosen place on the beach with fresh flowers picked from the garden, the whole setting was amazing.
The staff are all so genuinely lovely and nothing is too much trouble. A special thanks to Mavis and Haige who we truly loved.
The food is so delicious and the choice is just amazing, the detail and preparation that goes into the meals is of very high standard.
We will definitely be returning and would highly recommend this lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet