This hotel is perfect - relaxing, delicious food and totally unlike the other big resort hotels. Everything mentioned in the other reviews is true but none quite sum up how great it is. We arrived to be given rum punch and cold towels, we were then shown to our lovely room.
The pool was lovely and so was the beach. Everything was very close together and easy to access.
Because it was our honeymoon we were offered a private dining experience which was wonderful - in one of the gazebos by the beach. Very romantic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Saint Lucia’s best kept secret and immerse yourself in true Caribbean luxury. East Winds Saint Lucia is a breathtaking garden-by-the-sea, planted on the island's most picturesque sandy bay. Our Island Hideaway is Saint Lucia's original boutique resort featuring 30 cottage style suites, tucked away amongst lush plants, trees and a kaleidoscope of colourful bird-life. East Winds is home to what many consider the finest beach on the island and our guests share it with very few others just like them; travellers looking for personalised care and all-inclusive service in the most authentic of Caribbean experiences. Come experience the Caribbean the way it was meant to be experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, West Indies, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your East Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Winds Hotel Gros Islet
- East Winds Resort All Inclusive
- East Winds St. Lucia/Gros Islet