My husband and I went to St Lucia for our honeymoon followed by a church convention that was hosted at the Rex St. Lucian. As others have mentioned, the resort is dated, but the rooms are nicely furnished and very clean. The staff is AWESOME. We made friends with several of them and have even invited some of them to visit us in the USA. They know your name, they know what you like to drink, they smile and get to know you....every bit worth the stay. The location is a perfect spot with a view of pigeon island and another mountain to your left that you can hike and enjoy the sunset. If you aren't a superficial person, you will love everything about your vacation here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronted by one of the most popular beaches in St Lucia and backed by charismatic Rodney Bay, the St Lucian by Rex Resorts has an unrivalled location on the Caribbean shore of this beautiful island. By day, the focus is on the stunning sandy beach where the glistening Caribbean waters tempt paddlers, swimmers and sporting enthusiasts from their sun-loungers. Enjoy international cuisine at the Mariners Restaurant which affords spectacular views across the sea. After dinner, experience the unique mix of local and cosmopolitan nightlife at a choice of atmospheric bars in Rodney Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp and West Indies so you can book your St. Lucian by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Lucian By Rex Hotel Castries
- St Lucian Rex Resorts
- Rex St Lucian
- St. Lucian By Rex Resorts St. Lucia/Gros Islet