I stayed in December and it was my 1st stay at this hotel. I love St. Lucia but normally stay with locals. The hotel is in a fantastic location right on the beach and for a 3* hotel was good value for the price. There was always plenty of food including local dishes. The staff are excellent and the manager - Eddie is always visible and very friendly and helpful. The staff made my holiday, as it was a work/holiday trip. Keep up the good work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fronted by one of the most popular beaches in St Lucia and backed by charismatic Rodney Bay, the St Lucian by Rex Resorts has an unrivalled location on the Caribbean shore of this beautiful island. By day, the focus is on the stunning sandy beach where the glistening Caribbean waters tempt paddlers, swimmers and sporting enthusiasts from their sun-loungers. Enjoy international cuisine at the Mariners Restaurant which affords spectacular views across the sea. After dinner, experience the unique mix of local and cosmopolitan nightlife at a choice of atmospheric bars in Rodney Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hotels.com, West Indies, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your St. Lucian by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Lucian By Rex Hotel Castries
- St Lucian Rex Resorts
- Rex St Lucian
- St. Lucian By Rex Resorts St. Lucia/Gros Islet