“Excellent with good vibes”
Review of Wingz -N- Tingz

Wingz -N- Tingz
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Wingz -N- Tingz; Friendly service, great wingz, great seafood, reasonably priced. "Come in and taste the difference"
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

After going back and forth with what my girlfriend and I wanted to eat, we tried out Wingz N Tingz. We were tired of paying an outrageous price for small portions so we decided we should find a place that would fill us up. Upon arriving, I do believe it was the owner that greeted us. We chose to sit outside to enjoy the live music being played down the street. The service was very good and everyone was very friendly! The food was more than enough to fill us up and it was delicious! I do recommend eating here if you would like a reasonably priced meal that will fill you up!

2  Thank TexasAg11

Reviewed 13 June 2014

After wondering around for a while, my girlfriend and I stumbled upon wings n tingz. After being invinted in by the owner (it is assumed), we went in. We perused the menu without being informed that half the items weren't available, however, we made our selection then made our way to the seating on the outside to wait for our food. For a quiet night the wait was long and seemed like we were forgotten. When the the food came it was exactly tasteless and not even worth having.

1  Thank Julian C
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Explosive flavor and fall-off-the-bones wings! If you want to experience super delicious wings and exceptional Lucian hospitality, then Wingz-N-Tingz is the place to have a great time and meal!

3  Thank SLSnoddy
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My son was in charge of choosing our dinner location for the night and he chose this little gem. There was a brief rain just before we arrived and the inside seating is quite limited, so that left us with outside tables and some moisture. The owner and his fiance are so personable and they rapidly dried our table and served up the cold Piton beers. Of course the 4 of us chose different wing sauces and the rice is great. I was the skeptic but overall I enjoyed the dinner and would recommend it for a casual night out.

3  Thank MandJ82
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Wingz and tingz restaurant is the best hospitality 100% food100% its worth every penny am just sorry I didn't have my local money to place on their signature wall @kiki and hussy you guys are the best from your trini gals

2  Thank Patrice S