“Afternoon Snack” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Wingz -N- Tingz; Friendly service, great wingz, great seafood, reasonably priced. "Come in and taste the difference"
Castries, St. Lucia
“Afternoon Snack”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I used to HATE wings, especially with pasta!! EW! But the third time in my life that I ate this duo was at Wingz n Tingz, and I was in love! Good service and good food....

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Rosa M

Castries, St. Lucia
“Best Wings Ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

What else could I say? It's in a great location in Rodney Bay, the staff is friendly and the wings are the best wings I've ever had! Enough said!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lilo98
Austin, Texas
“Excellent with good vibes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

After going back and forth with what my girlfriend and I wanted to eat, we tried out Wingz N Tingz. We were tired of paying an outrageous price for small portions so we decided we should find a place that would fill us up. Upon arriving, I do believe it was the owner that greeted us. We chose to sit outside to enjoy the live music being played down the street. The service was very good and everyone was very friendly! The food was more than enough to fill us up and it was delicious! I do recommend eating here if you would like a reasonably priced meal that will fill you up!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank TexasAg11
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Past "excellent" reviews are dreamers”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

After wondering around for a while, my girlfriend and I stumbled upon wings n tingz. After being invinted in by the owner (it is assumed), we went in. We perused the menu without being informed that half the items weren't available, however, we made our selection then made our way to the seating on the outside to wait for our food. For a quiet night the wait was long and seemed like we were forgotten. When the the food came it was exactly tasteless and not even worth having.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Julian C
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Best Wings In The World”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Explosive flavor and fall-off-the-bones wings! If you want to experience super delicious wings and exceptional Lucian hospitality, then Wingz-N-Tingz is the place to have a great time and meal!

• Visited May 2014