“Son loved it”

Spice Of India
Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Spice of India,currently rated as number one restaurant in St Lucia, is a sophisticated Indian restaurant situated in the heart of Rodney Bay. Owner and Restaurateur Chef Adil has travelled across the Atlantic Ocean creating scintillating dishes to satisfy the palates of eager patrons throughout the Caribbean. Along with his sous chefs, Chef Adil has brought the modern Indian style of cooking based on ancient tandoor techniques to Saint Lucia. Get a feel for India in the uniquely designed restaurant, and succumb to the wiles of fine dining. Also newly opened waterfront restaurant at Capella Marina in Marigot Bay---MASALA BAY--serving Indian and Indo Chinese fusion cuisine.
Laurel, Maryland
“Son loved it”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My son and his girlfriend went there twice, absolutely loved the food and the 2 for 1 deals. The restaurant is in a nice area.

“Amazing, amazing, amazing”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This restaurant was by far the highlight of our dining experience in St. Lucia. The best Indian food I have had since The Elephant Room in London. Everything from the staff, the drinks, and the food was out of this world. Each dish had so much flavor, and was so well thought out and prepared. We loved it so much we went back a second time too try more dishes. I will not recommend any dish, because I honestly think all of them will be perfection. The price is very reasonable for Rodney Bay. The owner makes a point to come and see how you are. We tried to convince him to come open up a restaurant in Washington DC. We have some good Indian food, but nothing even close to this good. I hope he one day finds his way here. For some reason, the Indian food that comes from Great Britain is superior to most other places. I am not 100% sure why, but good for them! Please come open some Indian fine dining in Washington DC. We lost the one good one we had. We need a suitable replacement, and I am sure you would just kill it here. Sincerely, Mike and Liz

London, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Certainly living up to its reputation for good food. Very professionally run by the owner Adil. Many Thanks, Heran & Shinali

Dear Heranaway,

Thanks for taking your time to write a review of your experience with us. I appreciate your recommendations.

Woking, United Kingdom
“Excellent - As Always!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have lost count of the number of times we have visited this restaurant & it never disappoints, not only is it the best restaurant in St Lucia it is our favourite Indian Restaurant anywhere!

The food is consistently good & the service is always excellent. It is very rear to find a restaurant that is this good every time you go, but somehow Chef Adil & his team seem to manage it. All we can say is Thank You & keep up the fantastic work!!

• Visited June 2014
Dear TravelfanfromUK,

Thanks for many visits to SOI. We totally appreciate your patronage and are happy to know that we have been looking after you on every visit. My team and I are always looking for ideas,means and ways to look after our guest needs so that they leave SOI extremely satisfied.

Thanks for mentioning that.

Upton, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is truly authentic Indian and nothing like any other Indian restaurant I've been to. The food is absolutely lovely and the service great too, also the rice pudding is to die for.

Dear Tracey,

Thanks for enoying your experience with us and I am pleased to know that you enjoyed Rice Pudding, my favourite dessert, as well.