“Repeat visitor”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$75.00*
and up
St Lucia Boat Tour to Soufriere: Full Day Private...
Ranked #2 of 45 Tours in Gros Islet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Israel King, a fully licensed water taxi service operates private tours in St. Lucia, with pick up from the cruise ship port in Castries, the Rodney Bay Marina or from your hotel. All St. Lucia boat tours are private and customised to each group booking, allowing for maximum flexibility. Enjoy scenic views down the coast to Soufriere and the iconic Pitons, where you can swim, snorkel and enjoy some beach time. An optional shore excursion in Soufriere to visit the Drive-In Volcano / Sulphur Springs or sites of your choice is also available. Shorter trips to Pigeon Island or around Rodney Bay can also be arranged, as well as private tours to Marigot Bay and sunset cruises. Both the captain, with over 15 years experience, and the friendly crew member will give you a personal tour of St. Lucia to remember! Israel King is fully equipped, including a sun canopy and all necessary safety equipment is carried on board.
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

My friends and I used this company for the second time for a boat trip down the coast (first time several years ago). They still provide a consistently good service. We were picked up right at the dock at the Sandals Grande and sped out of Rodney Bay. We snorkelled at the Pitons and another cove (either Anse Chastanet or Anse Cochon, can't remember) and bother we're excellent spot. I highly recommend this boat trip for the great service and great views of the island.

1  Thank MacOakville
in 5 reviews
"local lunch"
"sulfur springs"

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We wanted to see St. Lucia from the water and Jerome made a perfect day for us with a trip down to Sugar Beach for snorkelling, a close-up view of the Pitons and a truly St. Lucian fresh fish lunch in Marigot Bay. Make sure you take his advice about the sun, its strong and its easy to get burnt. Jerome is an inherent storyteller and also has an infectious laugh so you're guaranteed an unforgettable day. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Lee G
Reviewed 23 February 2017

It was an absolutely great day. Jerome and Glenn tailored the day to our preferences, heavy on the snorkeling, and a great stop in Soufriere for food. Definitely check out the volcano and warm springs.

Anyway, two great guys to spend a day with, and a nice fast boat.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Robert W
Reviewed 15 January 2017

Our experience with Jerome was top notch from start to finish! He was extremely responsive to our emails and provided exactly what we requested. We snorkeled at several beautiful beaches and really enjoyed our lunch with Glenn in Soufriere. Both Jerome and Glenn were fun, friendly, informative, flexible, patient and professional. We would definitely recommend Israel King Water Taxi!

1  Thank S K
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 August 2016

My wife and I celebrated our 25th anniversary at the Sandals Grande the last week of July 2016. We like to get out and explore and we love to snorkel, so I did lots of research before our trip, read all of the great reviews for Jerome, and decided to contact him prior to our trip to arrange an all-day boat tour. Jerome and his wife Karen were very responsive to my emails and I arranged an 8 hour trip with Jerome on a Monday. Jerome and Glenn picked us up right on time at 9 at the Sandals dock, and off we went.

I had indicated to Jerome that we were most interested in spending time at the best snorkeling beaches down the coast. We proceeded down the coast with Glenn pointing out all of the resorts and points of interest along the way. We took a quick tour of Marigot Bay, and then proceeded to Sugar Beach (between the Pitons) for our first snorkeling stop. Jerome dropped us off at the dock, and we walked over to the right hand side of the beach (looking out to sea), where they have a roped off area for snorkeling. In short, the snorkeling was fantastic (see separate review). We probably spent an hour here, and when we were ready, Jerome picked us back up at the dock.

From there, we went to Anse Chastenet for some more snorkeling (we had been here once before on a cruise stop and knew how perfect it is for snorkeling). Again, we were dropped off at the dock right next to the roped off snorkeling area. Chastenet is truly amazing and is actually our favorite snorkeling spot on St. Lucia (see separate review).

After this, Jerome took us to Soufriere for lunch at a local restaurant right overlooking the water. Glenn actually walked with us to the restaurant, and ordered for us. We had a great sample of several local dishes, including fresh fish with creole seasoning, breadfruit, rice, mac & cheese, beans and more. This was actually one of the best meals we had the entire week - could not have been any better, and it was reasonably priced as well.

After lunch, we headed back up the coast and stopped at Anse Cochon for even more snorkeling. We really enjoyed this spot also and we were there in the mid to late afternoon and practically had the beach to ourselves. Very good snorkeling here as well (see separate review). After we had our fill of snorkeling here, it was time to head back to our resort - I think we got back around 4:30 or 5:00, which was perfect.

If I could give Jerome and Glenn 10 stars, I would. My wife and I had such a wonderful day - Jerome and Glenn were both extremely friendly, professional and helpful. They both wanted to make sure we enjoyed everything about our day and were able to do everything that we wanted to do. In fact, we enjoyed our trip so much, that I called Jerome again later in the week and we took another tour with them. On the second tour, we stopped in Marigot Bay for lunch at Dr. Doolittle's, and then went back to the same beaches for some more snorkeling.

Jerome also gave us some great suggestions on places to eat in Rodney Bay, and told us all about the Friday night Jump-Up street party in Gros Islet. We took his advice and had a wonderful dinner at The Big Chef in Rodney Bay (see separate review). We also took his advice and had dinner Friday night at Flavors of the Grille in Gros Islet, and lo and behold, we actually ran into Jerome and his family there. After dinner, Jerome walked us down to the street party, and hooked us up with some great spiced rum. We spent some time with Jerome and Karen, met Jerome's boy, and also met his in-laws who were there for a visit.

Needles to say, we really felt like we had made new friends. Jerome went way above and beyond in making sure my wife and I enjoyed every aspect of our trip to St. Lucia. I can't recommend Jerome highly enough!

2  Thank MJMCPA