“Charming, relaxing, and quite good”
Review of La Terrasse

La Terrasse
Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a french Restaurant and we also have four rooms that guests are welcome to book.
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Very cute little place away from the hustle and bustle. Food was quite yummy and service from Andrea was exceptional. Desserts here are a must...couldn't decide between two so I ordered the banana crepes and Andrea brought us a sample of the other. I was regretting my choice since it was so yummy until I tried the crepes which were fantastic!!! For dinner we had the ribs and the Mahi...both were very good. I will be going back, especially for that dessert!!!! Thanks for a warm and delicious welcome to St Lucia!

1  Thank greyrealm

Reviewed 22 June 2011

My Wife and I were there with two more couples and really had a good time. This beautiful small restaurant, quite location in Rodney Bay, offers professional service., great food, excellent wine list and cozy atmosphere! You can really feel the fresh ingredients prepared in a simple and very tasty way. My favorite moment was the dessert, some wonderful " Profiterolles", one of the amazing home-made pastries Chef Thomas enjoys cooking. We really recommend "La Terrasse" to the people who visit St. Lucia, you will not regret It!!!

Thank you again to the owners, Claudia & Thomas. Hope to see you again one day.

Reviewed 17 June 2011

On our recent vacation in St Lucia my wife and I discovered this fabulous French restaurant in Rodney Bay. It only has a few tables, but the setting is magical, the food delicious and the welcome and service unrivalled. The menu is not large, but we went twice and both times what we had was excellent; although I couldn't resist having the crepe for desert twice! Not perhaps the cheapest place, but if you are going to treat yourself do it here.

Reviewed 4 June 2011

Having experienced many of the restaurants Rodney Bay has to offer, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with this one! The owners are fantastic and take the time to chat with you and make recommendations. Food is excellent and prices are very reasonable. Very nice selection of fish and steaks, with a variety of influences.

It is off the main road through Rodney Bay Village (behind Domino's) but is definitely worth seeking out.

Reviewed 4 June 2011

My husband and I went to this restaurant with another couple and we had a great night. We have lived in St. Lucia since August 2010 and we have tried many restaurants and this one is one of the best. The food and atmosphere were just great. Thanks to the owners for making us feel welcome.

2  Thank isslasmith