“Delicious!”

La Terrasse
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a french Restaurant and we also have four rooms that guests are welcome to book.
Rockville, Maryland
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We loved it here! The savory creme brulee was delicious, as well as the onion soup. The staff was great and the chef was very friendly! Would go back in a second!

Hesperia, California
“La Terrasse Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great French food in an intimate, outdoor setting. We enjoyed chatting with the owner, Claudia, and hearing her story about their restaurant.

Visited June 2014
Berkshire
“Consistently Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Ate her 3 times in June. Always excellent. Quite a small place a bit off the main drag but VERY worthwhile making the effort to find it. Nice garden setting. Very intimate perhaps a little quiet (but it was low season) and the excellent friendly waiting staff liven it up a bit if the situation requires it.

Run by an excellent husband and wife team Tomas and Claudia. Menu very much French inspired, not a long menu but good options and between us we have tried almost everything on the menu. It is one of those places where you want to try food that you might not usually eat because it will be so good. Each with a Tomas influence

Soup, savoury crème brulee and various seafood starters all excellent. For main course the fish, the steaks, the prawns are also excellent and you must make room for a pudding. The chocolate fondant being a particular favourite, and the banana flambé and........... !!

Service is excellent with a good wine list and very good value for the quality produced by the kitchen

They also have a small guest house attached if you need accommodation.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Best food and service of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Hands down, I'd rate the meal I had here among the top ten I've had in my life! This is no exaggeration. My mother and I had the tuna with vegetables and potatoes au gratin. The olive oil/lime sauce in which the tuna was served was light and sublime. And the service was great! Once they found out it was my birthday, our gracious server as well as the co-owner Claudia brought out my creme caramel dessert with candles and a sparkler and sang to me! I was touched by the effort they put into making sure my night was special. And to top it off, the dessert was on the house. Expertly prepared cuisine and delightful service made this a truly enjoyable night out.

1 Thank Juliette V
Woking, United Kingdom
“Great Find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

So many people had told us that we have to try La Terrasse we decided to give it a go, & we weren't disappointed.

The restaurant has a very pretty garden setting & is quite small with a very intimate feel. The staff are attentive & helpful without being too 'in your face'.

Now the food. The menu has something for all tastes. If I'm completely honest I had the pumpkin soup to start and it wasn't the best pumpkin soup I've ever eaten, but it was very good, & that is the only critisism I can find! Everything else was excellent. Beautifully cooked & presented & very tasty.

All in all we are regular visitors to St Lucia & will definitely be back!