“The Big One didn't get away!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Exodus Boat Charters

Exodus Boat Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Exodus Boat Charters, operating out of the IGY Marina in Rodney Bay, has been in operation since 1998 and has presently a fleet of five boats, a 36ft Luhrs Open Express, a 35ft Cabo Express Sport Fishing Boat and three 31ft Bowen Speed Boats. All boats are fully equipped providing the cutting edge in Sports Angling and Maritime Leisure. Specialized in Private Charters services include but are not limited to Deep Sea Fishing, Sightseeing & Snorkel Charters, Sunset Cruises and Whale & Dolphin Spotting Charters. The company enjoys a solid reputation by providing excellent customer service and flexibility to create your own unforgettable day at sea. Charters are perfect for couples, families and groups. Exodus Boat Charters look forward to welcoming you on board!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The Big One didn't get away!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Many heartfelt thanks to Captain Griffith and his first mate Curvin. They made a lifetime memory for me that for most comes only once in a lifetime.
It was another beautiful St. Lucia morning when the picked up my wife, my new friend Dave from London, and myself at the pier at Sandals Grand. The boat is powerful and well equiped to say the least. There was a no nonsense atmosphere from the start. Curvin set the bait and six lines. Captain Griffith set up the outriggers. Curvin gave us the run down on how to handle the rods set down the ground rules for how to handle a strike.
We trolled for an hour and a half to about 10 miles out without anything happening.
My wife got sea sick and Captain Griffin came back to see how she was doing. He said he would bring the boat closer to the shore lines where it might not be so rough for her.
Dave and I were not paying much attention when all of a sudden -ZZINGGGGG- the line went screaming. Curvin jumped into action. "Someone take the rod!" Dave and I looked at each other and Dave pointed me to the chair.
Curvin coached me with stearn and adamant commands on exactly when to pull, reel and wait. Captain Griffith manuvered the boat. Curvin grabbed the Blue Marlins sword and held him to the side of the boat while Captain Griffith placed the tag. My arms were weary, but Curvin and I hugged and slapped each others back.
This morning Catrin sent me photos that Captain Griffith had taken for me. There was just too much exitement for me to handle a camera too.
They all worked hard and made me smile like I never smiled before!
Do you need more of a reccommendation/

Visited March 2014
Catrin F, Manager at Exodus Boat Charters, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. You also put a smile on my face as feedback like this shows that we reach our goal to exceed our guests expectations! Thanks again for booking with us!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful half-day trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

My family and I chartered a boat through Exodus for 1/2 day. Jeremy and Dave were our guides and they were amazing. The scenery was beautiful and the snorkeling was fun but they made the trip. I would highly recommend requesting them.

Visited March 2014
Thank you first of all for booking with us and second of all for taking the time to write a review which we will happily pass onto our crew as well. All of us from Exodus love what we do and therefore try to make every charter a special one. All the best to you and your family.
BUDA, Texas, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Fantastic day on the water"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Last Thursday (3-13-14) my daughter and I chartered a boat from Exodus.We were picked up by a speed boat at the St. James Resort and taken out to the larger fishing boat. Captain Griffith and first mate Kurvin welcomed us on board and away we went. An hour after Kurvin set all the lines out--the drag started tearing off of one of the big reels. An hour later, we landed a 225 lb Blue Marlin. The captain handled the boat and Kurvin coached us through it. We can not thank these guys enough. They can make your dream come true--Give them a try.

1 Thank REEGFAN
Thank you so much for your feedback and recommendation!
Devils Lake, North Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Got to see some more of the island, experience some of the lifestyle, enjoy snorkeling, mud baths, waterfall and a little shopping in town along with a meal.

Visited March 2014
Thanks you for taking the time to write us a review, very much appreciated!
Lincolnton, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best day of trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Cant speak highly enough of the Exodus excursions. Started out with our boy Lyle on the beach doing an amazing job explaining what the day would entell and boy he can sell you on a good time. We took a speed boat ride around the island and learned the history as well as stopping off at Sugar beach for snorkeling, mud bath, and then to the most beautiful waterfall ever. Afterwards we ate lunch made by the locals. Just a great day. Enjoyed it so much we took the same speedboat and guide Slye back out later o
In the week for a private chartered sunset cruise around the island.

Visited March 2014
It was a great having you on board, thanks for booking with us and for your review! Best Wishes from St Lucia.