“Excellent day out”

Exodus Boat Charters
Ranked #1 of 45 Tours in Gros Islet
More attraction details
Owner description: Exodus Boat Charters, operating out of the IGY Marina in Rodney Bay, has been in operation since 1998 and has presently a fleet of five boats, a 36ft Luhrs Open Express, a 35ft Cabo Express Sport Fishing Boat and three 31ft Bowen Speed Boats. All boats are fully equipped providing the cutting edge in Sports Angling and Maritime Leisure. Specialized in Private Charters services include but are not limited to Deep Sea Fishing, Sightseeing & Snorkel Charters, Sunset Cruises and Whale & Dolphin Spotting Charters. The company enjoys a solid reputation by providing excellent customer service and flexibility to create your own unforgettable day at sea. Charters are perfect for couples, families and groups. Exodus Boat Charters look forward to welcoming you on board!
Reviewed 20 April 2014

A big thank you to Captain Dell and first mate Dave. We had a brilliant whole day trip out with the boys. We took in Marigot Bay, Soufriere, the warm waterfall, the volcanic mud, lunch at Dasheen and snorkelling at Sugar Beach. Having done all of that, we drank rum punch (very strong but fabulous), put the music on loud and sped back to Gros Islet. Dave accompanied us throughout our land and sea excursions and was very knowledgable and enjoyable company. Our 8 and 10 year olds had a great day. Would thoroughly recommend the company.

Catrin F, Manager at Exodus Boat Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

It was a pleasure to have you on board and are happy you enjoyed your day out with us. Thank you for recommending us!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"fishing trip"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We used Exodus for a private charter for the second year in a row and are already looking forward to repeating next year. Our crew this year were Captain Jeremy and Dave and both looked after us very well throughout our full day hire. It was a fun filled day for our group of 5 adults and 3 teenagers. 50 weeks until we are back for more.

Thank so much for your review and continued business. We look forward to seeing you all soon again in St Lucia!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We recently enjoyed an idyllic half day with Dave and Jeremy. They collected us from the Windjammer Resort in their very comfortable, clean speedboat and took us along the coast. We stopped for some shopping at a glamorous little harbour and then had two great opportunities to swim and snorkel. We sampled their delicious rum punch, saw some scenery and chilled to some fab reggae music. I agree to specially request Dave and Jeremy - they are highly personable and great fun!

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your time on board of our vessel and the company of our crew. There is really no better way to see St Lucia's beautiful coast line as from a boat and we thank you for choosing our company to do so!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Many heartfelt thanks to Captain Griffith and his first mate Curvin. They made a lifetime memory for me that for most comes only once in a lifetime.
It was another beautiful St. Lucia morning when the picked up my wife, my new friend Dave from London, and myself at the pier at Sandals Grand. The boat is powerful and well equiped to say the least. There was a no nonsense atmosphere from the start. Curvin set the bait and six lines. Captain Griffith set up the outriggers. Curvin gave us the run down on how to handle the rods set down the ground rules for how to handle a strike.
We trolled for an hour and a half to about 10 miles out without anything happening.
My wife got sea sick and Captain Griffin came back to see how she was doing. He said he would bring the boat closer to the shore lines where it might not be so rough for her.
Dave and I were not paying much attention when all of a sudden -ZZINGGGGG- the line went screaming. Curvin jumped into action. "Someone take the rod!" Dave and I looked at each other and Dave pointed me to the chair.
Curvin coached me with stearn and adamant commands on exactly when to pull, reel and wait. Captain Griffith manuvered the boat. Curvin grabbed the Blue Marlins sword and held him to the side of the boat while Captain Griffith placed the tag. My arms were weary, but Curvin and I hugged and slapped each others back.
This morning Catrin sent me photos that Captain Griffith had taken for me. There was just too much exitement for me to handle a camera too.
They all worked hard and made me smile like I never smiled before!
Do you need more of a reccommendation/

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. You also put a smile on my face as feedback like this shows that we reach our goal to exceed our guests expectations! Thanks again for booking with us!