“Amazing”

Ranked #17 of 83 Restaurants in Gros Islet
Price range: US$0 - US$60
Cuisines: Caribbean, French, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Only Mediterranean Cuisine on Island with a Creole Touch. The Best Selection of Seafood, Meat and Authentic Fresh Pasta.
“Amazing”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Every different spin on foods. It was amazing. I loved the past that I chose. I also hear a lot of compliments on the seafood ravioli

Visited July 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Food Great Location”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I had lunch at the restaurant in the Baywalk Mall in Rodney Bay after a day of shopping. The food was very good and the service was great as well. The prices were excellent and the food was prepared with local ingredients. We will definitely return.

Visited July 2014
Castries, St. Lucia
“Saturday Lunch”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The best pumpkin soup served in the North, Hands down!! I love pumpkin soup so I know good soup when I taste it and this place was the bomb!

Visited August 2013
Woking, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant in Rodney Bay”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Lovely restaurant, great location, good menu choices and tasty food.
The menu was a little bit limited, and I would have liked to see a few more local choices, but the food was very tasty and they were able to prepare dishes to my taste (i.e. spicy!).

Reasonably priced compared to other restaurants, so I would definitely recommend it.

• Visited June 2014
Newry, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not very impressed”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Found this restaurant quite expensive for quality of food. Upstairs terrace overlooking a busy street was very dark and also very windy. Staff we're very friendly but maybe could have placed us in a better position.

Visited June 2014